Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NPE Runn Treadmill Sensor Availability
Quote | Reply
I keep checking the website daily and it's not available. There's a note in the product description about them being shipped on May 14th or so. I figured that meant they'd have more in stock but the date has come and gone.

Anybody on their email list or hear from them in social media or elsewhere? I'd rather buy 1 of these than multiple foot pods
Quote Reply
Re: NPE Runn Treadmill Sensor Availability [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right now, their website says they expect to have more in stock the first week of June.
Last edited by: gdayer: May 22, 20 8:11
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zwift's shop looks like they have them in stock.
Quote Reply
Re: NPE Runn Treadmill Sensor Availability [Trauma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trauma wrote:

I kept seeing their "some stuff might be delayed" but didn't know what it applied to. I don't remember seeing specific products with disclaimers.

I took a chance and it arrives next Friday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ordered 1 through zwift a few weeks back and it made it's way to Canada in less than a week. perhaps, you'll have a similar experience.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chan wrote:
Trauma wrote:

I kept seeing their "some stuff might be delayed" but didn't know what it applied to. I don't remember seeing specific products with disclaimers.

I took a chance and it arrives next Friday.

I ordered one to Australia over 2 months passed and no show, lost in us post system, I contacted runn and they sent me a new one now costs and it showed up in 5 days. And it works great very happy.
Quote Reply