Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NAD booster and Resveratrol
Quote | Reply
Anyone tried it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf6bQZh_GYs

I’ve been taking daily for 5 weeks now. Noticed instant results.

Feel strong and healthy with profound sense of well being. Highly recommended .

It is like you can feel your veins growing.
Last edited by: JYoung: Feb 13, 20 14:38
Quote Reply
Re: NAD booster and Resveratrol [JYoung] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm very leery of taking any supplement due to contamination or just having really expensive urine.

Seen many ads for this supplement. What is the "overall benefit" or what is it trying to help out?
Quote Reply
Re: NAD booster and Resveratrol [TurboVette] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TurboVette wrote:
I'm very leery of taking any supplement due to contamination or just having really expensive urine.

Seen many ads for this supplement. What is the "overall benefit" or what is it trying to help out?

He lays it all out in the video. Plenty of other pieces to read watch out there from DrSinclair, he’s all over YouTube. I’ve been taking TruNiagen (Chromadex) with good results, it’s NR which is an NAD precursor. You can get it from their website for about $30 a month. No reason to fear contamination from a reputable supplier such as Chromadex. The slowtwitch audience should be a great market for the NR/NMN suppliers due to their intelligence, wealth and older ages.

However, I doubt this thread will get much attention. Slowtwitch over the years has been overly obsessed with gear and very little focus on diet/nutrition/supplementation.

This of course is nowhere near exciting as new plated shoes but potentially way more important for most people. It where the future of bioscience is headed.

***No financial stake here but if someone needs more advice or a referral code, PM me.***
Quote Reply
Re: NAD booster and Resveratrol [J7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What sort of results have you seen? Anything quantifiable?

This seems quite interesting, especially given the exercise results seen in mice.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: NAD booster and Resveratrol [TurboVette] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: NAD booster and Resveratrol [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve been using ‘Alive by Nature’ Pure NAD +

I take powder dose under tongue and immediate effect kind of like a B12 shot / cup of coffee but real subtle and clean .

Quantifiable? I was sitting on a 340 FTP for almost a year then after 2 weeks of NAD jumped to 351. Could be related, though I’ve been DH skiing a bunch and quads are strong.

It is really hard to separate variables. I could say I’m running faster because I feel good and am training more because of NAD . Or I’m just running faster because I’m training more ...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Out of curiosity, how old are you?

I listened to the podcast he did with Dr. Rhonda Patrick a while ago and it was fascinating. I seem to remember one of the compounds that was discussed was super expensive and had to be refrigerated (pure resveratrol maybe?). But I’d be interested in trying out an NAD booster, and $30 for a month seems pretty reasonable. I’m only 29, not sure if I’m too young to benefit.

Darren
https://www.strava.com/athletes/12385497
Quote Reply
Re: NAD booster and Resveratrol [vonagut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ll be 40 in a month. Yeah I think this stuff is kind of cutting edge as it turns out.

I was at ski coach meeting talking to a guy who happened to be a doctor and I asked if he knew about this stuff . He was totally surprised as he knew about it but the average person doesn’t.

He d been taking it for a year maybe and was stoked we could talk about it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah it has stabilized my sleep patterns . I’ve been waking up every 2-3 hours for years now, for whatever reason , then this last week I slept 8 hours straight through twice!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been thinking about the resveratrol for awhile now, so got some of the Costco stuff today to try. How many mg's is the stuff you are taking? It says one a day and has 75mg, but assume that is a very small dose?
Quote Reply
Re: NAD booster and Resveratrol [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my friend takes it and he’s a bit of a guru

he says you need a large dose (1g powder) or it’s a waste of time.

he also says it degrades into niacin powder quickly so keep it in the freezer

https://alivebynature.com/...ts-125-mg-each-copy/

i wonder if the above tablets are better ? you chew them

i have no view on his ideas but he does loads of research typically
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use this one: https://www.amazon.com/...lement/dp/B071DZY8SF

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: NAD booster and Resveratrol [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I been taking NAD 2 grams twice a day and 1600 mg resveratrol once a day.

Just YouTube search David Sinclair, tons of info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any updates on Resveratrol?
Quote Reply