Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My ride today - a Ohio Triple T "greatest hits"
Quote | Reply
OK nobody is going to care about this but me, but for some reason I feel compelled to share..... just got back from Shawnee State park, put together a loop that got all of the big Triple T hills, 125 out of Blue Creek, then up to the cabins/lodge, then up the monster hill on Forest Rd 1, back around and up Thompson Hill. 3100 ft of climbing in 43 miles, pretty good for Ohio anyway.

OK I am done now, back to whatever you were doing :). If you did a ride today that was awesome and no one around you really gives a crap, feel free to share your details here as well.
Quote Reply
Re: My ride today - a Ohio Triple T "greatest hits" [2wheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Understand. I've done similar rides there. I'm considering doing a ride in and around Mohican SP tomorrow. Another Ohio fave.
Quote Reply
Re: My ride today - a Ohio Triple T "greatest hits" [Mark Lemmon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you and I rode at Shawnee together back in May ;)

Mohican is awesome, haven't rode up there since HFP had their race there, some great hills too!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh we care...those of us who have done it!
Sounds like a fun ride, here's my video of hwy 125 from last year
http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related

A

C'mon legs run faster!
Being fast on a crappy bike is cool
Fueled by Guinness, Tuborg, Anchor Steam and Creemore Springs
Quote Reply
Re: My ride today - a Ohio Triple T "greatest hits" [slammer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your videos are awesome.... Nicely done!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I loved Triple T. I've only done it once (solo) but certainly plan on going back again for more. Besides the hills in general, toughest part was doing the bike swim run with no wetsuit. I cramped up big time and had to just pull most of the swim. Good times! : )

Peter
http://www.trirochester.com

"The hills will find you out." -Bill Bowerman
Quote Reply
Re: My ride today - a Ohio Triple T "greatest hits" [Ironfalcon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Racing on a team this year.... Team "ON YOUR LEFT" hahaha...
Quote Reply
Re: My ride today - a Ohio Triple T "greatest hits" [smtrickett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude you look at how old threads are before you bump them?

or did you just search "triple t" and are working your way through bumping them?
Quote Reply