Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My brothers (praise be upon them) and I have started a new TNT.
Quote | Reply
Terrorists In Training will raise much needed funding for a baby milk factory in Afghanistan, a new pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in Iraq and a French made reactor in North Korea (praise be upon them). We will conduct our training pilgrimages exclusively at night, free from the prying eyes of the infidels. We will swim the desert oceans, praise be upon them, and ride the winds to paradise at the arm of Frank, Gerard and Dan, praise be upon them. Everyone gets a free singlet, praise be upon it. Ours are white in case you get confused.
Quote Reply
Re: My brothers (praise be upon them) and I have started a new TNT. [trijihad911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, that's right, the first race we are "targeting" is the President's Triathlon.
Quote Reply
Re: My brothers (praise be upon them) and I have started a new TNT. [trijihad911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can i pretend like i'm a terrorist? could my handle be terrorist-poser? i like the clothes but i just don't want to put forth the effort of a true believer.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: My brothers (praise be upon them) and I have started a new TNT. [ultra-poser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmm, OK. No. You are condemned. No praise be upon you. Cast shoes upon yourself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i feel the power! i will smite all nonbelievers! uh yeah. death to all those who praise not dan on high. trijehad911 will show the way! death be to tom demerly! he has no faith!
Quote Reply
Re: My brothers (praise be upon them) and I have started a new TNT. [terrorist-poser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
May you all burn in Hell. JC (John Cobb) is the only way... Disband your TNT and remove anything aero from your bikes, or we will be forced (either with USAT approval or with a coalition of roadies) to come into your land and steal your disc wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: My brothers (praise be upon them) and I have started a new TNT. [SByers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The question is, WHO is the axis of aero evil?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yours is a religion of violence, or at least nagging injuries. Turn from the Dark Side and into the Light. Make your pilgrimage to Shreveport.

That should do it - If you cast shoes upon me could you make them Asics Gel Kayanos, size 9.5D?
Quote Reply
Will the singlet match my bike? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where do I sign?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are no See's chocolates in this office! Come to the kitchen, and I will show you in an hour! But if there are, I will welcome them to my desk with bullets and shoes! May their bellies be roasted by the heat of a thousand fires, they will commit suicide upon the threshold of my door and I will be victorious!