Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My bike shop review
Quote | Reply
I just came across this website and I've been looking a bike from there. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them or has any review's .
Thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: My bike shop review [Sam H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I have purchased from them and have only positive things to say.

I think many others feel the same way.

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I had a powertap disk wheel on order from them that was delayed by the mfgr. One of their principals moved heaven and earth to rush it out to me so I could have it in time for a race. They are absolutely top-notch.

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: My bike shop review [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Outstanding shop! Have done many transactions with them!

And, if you need something you cannot find on their site, chat with them they will be more than happy to find what you need!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a great experience buying wheels from them.

One of the wheels was chipped at the rim in a hard to spot area. Sent them a pic. They swapped me a new wheel and sent a prepaid return shipping label.

Top notch customer experience. Strongly recommend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just bought a wheelset and brake set from them. Very easy to deal with and great communication through the whole order. You're in safe hands.
Quote Reply
Re: My bike shop review [FuzzyRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have bought 2 bikes from them, some other stuff-directed 3 friends to them, all bought bikes from them, all happy--between us easily $30k plus...no need to worry...

Pots4
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome shop. I bought my HED wheels and Di2 upgrades from them. Excellent help all the way through.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really positive experience buying a road bike frame and some components from them. It was my first time I was building a bike, I had a lot of questions and they answered all of them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're buying from them the experience is excellent. If you're looking to sell something to them, not so much.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fantastic group of folks.

I probably have spent over 20k on bike related stuff since I got started in 2009. Over that time, the only place to have followed up a year after the purchase was mybikeshop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They’re awesome. I bought a set of Hed Ardennes wheels and a set of HED jet black 4s. Both times it did take about 5 business days to ship but everything was great and they included a hand written thank you note both times.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone for the info on the shop. I'm about 95% sure I will make a purchase from them today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have only made one purchase from them, it was a new item. The transaction was easy and delivery quick. I had an issue with the item and emailed them about their policy on exchange, return, refund. Never got a return email. Emailed them again, never heard anything from them. Thought that was a little odd. The issue has now been resolved through the manufacture.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have bought parts from my bike shop and referred two guys who ended up buying bikes. Brian is great and I have had nothing but good experiences.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bought a rear disk and even though I had done something strange on the order, they fixed it, and called me to confirm the order. Top-notch to me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I dealt with these guys in the past and I will agree with everyone - the service is awesome and they even returned some wheels that I purchased and didn't want when I got them (long story).

I recommend them highly!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Absolutely fantastic experience on both bike builds...they're the best.
Quote Reply
Re: My bike shop review [zcanody] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MBS is a solid company would def. recommend!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll add another positive review - bought a used road bike from them a couple months ago. Looked like new. Brian and Ben were really helpful on my initial inquiry on the phone. I am close enough that I made the trip down to make sure the bike fit - they set me up quickly and made it a great experience. The whole gang at MBS are really down to earth and easy to deal with. Go for it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have sold & purchased bikes, wheels,etc from them. Top notch customer service and great people to deal with.
Quote Reply
Re: My bike shop review [Blmgtnbkr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought HED Jet 6 plus wheels from them and had a great experience. And I love the wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks to everyone for their input. I ended up making a purchase through them and now waiting for the bike to ship. Along those lines I still have to post several more threads through the Forum so I could be allowed to post my QR on the classifieds.
Quote Reply