Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Musselman course changes
Quote | Reply
Looking at the swim map I'm not seeing the finish where you swim up the canal, but the description sort of alludes to it? and bike course, looks like the section through Sampson with the bike trail is eliminated.
Quote Reply
Re: Musselman course changes [TricentralPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I looked at the maps a few days ago and the swim was up the canal. Looks like they changed it! From the bike course map, it seems the transition area is further West.
Quote Reply
Re: Musselman course changes [TricentralPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow. Everything has changed quite a bit.

I suppose a good portion of the bike is mostly the same, but that's about where the similarities end.

Interesting.
Quote Reply
Re: Musselman course changes [trislayer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would say it is more than a little change. The swim is in a totally different location by the looks of it.

For the swim the description reads the same, but if you look at the diagram it looks like it is taking place up near the Finger Lakes Welcome center and not in the State Park. Looking at the bike course I would say I am right. So this year the event takes place at the Welcome Center and not in the State Park. Looks like you still go through/near the park though.

Guess nothing is surprising when IM takes over a race though.
Quote Reply
Re: Musselman course changes [tyme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyme wrote:
I would say it is more than a little change. The swim is in a totally different location by the looks of it.

For the swim the description reads the same, but if you look at the diagram it looks like it is taking place up near the Finger Lakes Welcome center and not in the State Park. Looking at the bike course I would say I am right. So this year the event takes place at the Welcome Center and not in the State Park. Looks like you still go through/near the park though.

Guess nothing is surprising when IM takes over a race though.

Considering they charged the park fee with registration, it had better go through the park.

Level II USAT Coach | Level 3 USAC Coach | NASM-CPT
Team Zoot | Tailwind Trailblazer
I can tell you why you're sick, I just can't write you an Rx
Quote Reply