Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Muncie Endurathon
Quote | Reply
Traveling to Muncie Indiana this weekend for the Endurathon. I'm looking at the weather and news reports for the area and they don't look to good. Anyone heard much about it?

Thanks,
Chandler

I was looking at this report http://www.thestarpress.com/ from what I see in the paper the town looks flooded.

Cheers!
Last edited by: Chandler: Jul 9, 03 10:44
Quote Reply
Re: Muncie Endurathon [Chandler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This weekend looks to be in the 80's, uch better than the 90's with high humidity we've been having. There is very little shade on the Munice course. There has been a lot of flooding in central & northern Indiana, so it will be interesting to see the quality of the lake water.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What reports are you reading?

Accuweather reports:
Wed - Some T-Showers
Thur - Showers
Fri - Clouds & Sun, 59 to 76
Sat - PS 62 to 80

Weather.com reports
Wed - Some T-Showers
Thur - Scatter Showers
Fri - Partly Cloudy 60 to 78
Sat - Sunny (!), 62 to 81

It looks like there's stuff going through Midwest, but will clear before Saturday. This leaves us a nice warm & humid race.

Anyone live in the area have input?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same as others. But remember that the midwest can change quickly. We could get storms as well as quick heat. Last week high 90s in IL. My gut feeling is expect pretty hot and humid. OK .....that is relative how about (85 and 70-80% humidity) There will be showers through the area a couple of times this week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, be happy, it should be a wetsuit race!!

The weather here has sucked, but the last of the rain should have happened last night. A friend who lives on the course said there was some water on some of the roads, but it should clear up come race time. Prairie Creek Res. is a little high right now, too.

Weather should be 65 at start and high 70s by the time most people have finished. They're talking about some possible rain Friday night, which would shoot those humidity #s up again. That would suck.

Should be another great race, though.

-Gill
Quote Reply