Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WTF is a "Doctor of Naturopathy"?

I'm guessing she graduated from the University of BS.
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
In some states where naturopathic medicine is not yet a regulated medical profession, a traditional naturopath may on his/her own, choose to use the title, “naturopathic doctor,” which is likely to be confusing to patients looking for a licensed ND.

https://aanmc.org/...naturopathic-doctor/
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If something works, it becomes “medicine”

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But can she do the Delaware Street Nap?
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [T-Ro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this threat might grow some legs with more pictures
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [awenborn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awenborn wrote:

Naturopathy is a total BS field. There's a lady in the news recently who is suing the "industry" because of all the money she spent in their schools only to find out later that it is BS and she could be sent to jail for practicing it in some states. Decade of her life swindled away in what is basically a cult.
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [ZenTriBrett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ZenTriBrett wrote:
awenborn wrote:

Naturopathy is a total BS field. There's a lady in the news recently who is suing the "industry" because of all the money she spent in their schools only to find out later that it is BS and she could be sent to jail for practicing it in some states. Decade of her life swindled away in what is basically a cult.

It took her a decade to figure this out?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ultimate irony, she was pretty vocal about Horner.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by coyote pelon [ In reply to ]
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [coyote pelon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, we already don’t believe you. Think about the kids! If you can’t fleece us for $1M outta this, we aren’t even gonna start.
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this thread is worthless without some pics
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [mdiet22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mdiet22 wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [mdiet22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mdiet22 wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [SayHey Kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, it looks like there were no lessons learned from the Horner forum debacle. Looks like this will quickly become another thread for a bunch of dudes to opine what they think of this person based on her looks. Thanks for posting pics....as if they had any value at all for the thread.

Also- AFAIK Horner didn't cheat on anything. She set a goal and failed. There was a minor issue with her first day but that was hardly cheating. So what is the connection to Horner in this thread? You know, other than the obvious, two females, involved with endurance racing, and they are popular on social media...
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [Ralph20] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Totally agree about the posting of pics, pretty degrading and embarrassing for those posters involved.

However, on the Ashley Horner connection, as far as I recall she made a lot of highly improbable (read: false) claims before her 50-50 attempt even started, not least her claimed 200 mile ultra-run around Puerto Rico in 3 days.
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [awenborn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awenborn wrote:
Totally agree about the posting of pics, pretty degrading and embarrassing for those posters involved.

How dare people post photos of a woman who provided and uses those photos of herself to promote herself!

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
awenborn wrote:

Lol, thread is delivering.
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [TriguyBlue] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Come on now, we all know how these threads devolve...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
awenborn wrote:

However, on the Ashley Horner connection, as far as I recall she made a lot of highly improbable (read: false) claims before her 50-50 attempt even started, not least her claimed 200 mile ultra-run around Puerto Rico in 3 days.

The real connection here is that they're both fitness models.

In regards to the OP...read that a few days ago. Brutal...do all that work and kill your body like that but shave ten miles. I think we all don't give a shit about strava files, what we give a shit about is the Garmin connect file.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
awenborn wrote:

How dare people post photos of a woman who provided and uses those photos of herself to promote herself!

Once again, I'm wishing this site had a like button....

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [stringcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stringcheese wrote:
klehner wrote:
awenborn wrote:

Yep.

1. Person bases their existence on the principal of “look at me, look at me”

2. How dare you post pictures of her.
Quote Reply
Re: Move aside horner, we have a new player in the game [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
stringcheese wrote:
klehner wrote:
awenborn wrote:

Yep.

1. Person bases their existence on the principal of “look at me, look at me”

2. How dare you post pictures of her.

You guys all seem to have somewhat missed the point there!

It's a cheap, pathetic game that these "influencers" play and playing into it only cheapens yourselves... but go right ahead.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep, how dare people just have fun, laugh at some pics, and engage in useless banter on an Internet forum. Are you even more fun in real life?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
awenborn wrote:

You guys all seem to have somewhat missed the point there!

It's a cheap, pathetic game that these "influencers" play and playing into it only cheapens yourselves... but go right ahead.

I feel so...used.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply

Prev Next