Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mountain to Fountain 1/2 is back
Quote | Reply

Just got this info in my email... Mountain to Fountain Triathlon October 1st, 2006 sees the return of The Mountain to Fountain Half Ironman Distance Triathlon. DCB Adventures is proud to reintroduce this distinct event after more than a decade's hiatus! The Mountain to Fountain is the best long course triathlon in the Southwest. The point to point swim is under the shadow of the Four Peaks in beautiful Saguaro Lake. The TWO LOOP BIKE COURSE, on Bush Highway and Usery Pass, is predominantly rural with spectacular views. The scenic run takes athletes back to Saguaro Lake.

It's hard to believe that a such a beautiful lake and unbelievable bike course is all just 45 minutes from downtown Phoenix! DCB Adventures is offering a special early-bird special. Until midnight December 31st, 2005 registration for the Half Ironman Distance race is just $99!

Also running in conjunction with the Mountain to Fountain Half Ironman Distance will be an International and Sprint Distance race.

More info is at http://www.dcbadventures.com

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com