Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mountain bike parts online?
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know a good place to buy discount mountain bike parts? I'm looking for tubeless rims, a front fork / shock and a hydraulic brake system for a Kertrel Edge I'm building up.
Quote Reply
Re: Mountain bike parts online? [Brent F] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jenson USA, Pricepoint, Cambria bicycle works all are pretty good places. They all have been known to run specials

"What kind of a stupid post is this?" - swimfan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This website does a pretty good job of searching across multiple online shops for all things bike related: www.bestbikebuys.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am constantly building up mountain bikes, and selling them. As a result, I do extensive price shopping for parts. The best deals are usually a combination of coupon codes and sale prices? Check this webite frequently for coupon codes for various stores.

http://www.bikewebsite.com/Otherbikesources.htm

Quite often Performance Bike will have 20% off coupons, and they work for sale prices too. So, when you combine coupon codes and sale prices you can quite often get things for close to half price. Their sales are revolving, meaning thst sooner or later everything will go on sale at some point. Register for a Team Performance membership (costs you $20), and this gives you another 10% in credit.

If you want less hassle, you can usually get items off ebay for about the same as the sale+coupon prices...there are a ton of online dealers for parts on ebay, and the prices are usually very good.
Quote Reply
Re: Mountain bike parts online? [jarhead] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the link to bestbikebuys. I was able to use that site to find the lowest price on each item and ordered from Cambria using their price smasher offer (where they beat competitors web advertised prices by 5%). This worked out to an additional 23% discount from the Cambria sale prices
Quote Reply