Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Metric tape measures?
Quote | Reply
Does anybody know where I can get a Metric tape measure? I've looked at every source I can think of and can't find one. A thin tape would be better and I only need 120cm or so. I'm looking for an easier way to measure my bikes and I'm tired of SAE measurment. Thanks, Todd

1*
Quote Reply
Re: Metric tape measures? [Slider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We use Lufkin brand tape measures available in metric and like those very much. Most good industrial tool websites sell them and better tool supply stores.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I might have an extra sitting around. My company sent me about 100 SAE/Metric tape measures for promotional purposes. I tossed most of the lot but if you pay shipping and I have one I'll ship it to you. send me your email and I'll let you know tomorrow.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you checked Home Depot? I would guess they must have something. Fortunately I have my Campy disc wheel tape measure from a zillion years ago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zippo makes a metric tape measure. I don't know where to find it, but they do make one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have about five of these laying around and they all have metric on one side and inches on the other. But I'm in Canada and we followed the rest of the world by converting to metric years ago.

I just bought another one a few weeks ago in a dollar store. It's made in China by a company called Huang He. Cost me a buck.
Quote Reply
Re: Metric tape measures? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go to google and type in Zippo. There are several good mail order suppliers that carry a full line of very cool Zippo metric tape measures. There are small and look like Zippos (surprise!). I've been using these for years.
Quote Reply