Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler)
Quote | Reply
Much cooler than for the women's. We are 55mins away from an 11:30 start. Saw the GB boys rising through Hyde park on their way to transition earlier. There are huge expectations here for them. Walking out of our hotel the normal bbc news (not olympic specific) had a seems on them.

No rain which is great - a ton more people here than for women's but its also almost noon so easier. They warm up away from the standing crowds so haven't seen anyone yet.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [hectorguatemala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you see their helmets? Any comments? Is this what they normally wear? https://twitter.com/...oto/1/large?tw_p=twt

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [hectorguatemala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Large contingent of Javier Gomez fans next to us with animo javi jerseys. It's starting to get windy
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just like the lack of venting we saw all over team sky's lids when the lead out train was in full effect in Paris.

You shouldn't let a girlfriend have any say on a bike build for her. If she loves you she'll love the bike. If it's all about the bike, then you're just a supplier. The same is true of engagement rings.
- Retro Grouch -
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [alex jb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right, but have the Brownlee boys been wearing these all season or is it new to them for the olympics? I don't follow ITU all that closely so wasn't sure.

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good question but find pay attention since they came up quick. Will let you know post first lap.

The crowds are awesome here. Never been to an itu worlds (like hamburg) but everywhere you look it's a good 8deep.

About to announce the names
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the updates

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [riltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Richard Varga hammering the swim!

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote | Reply
the pack is pretty strung out from first to last man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fantasy Triathlon
http://914419110599774392.weebly.com/index.html
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Beanster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn it, for some reason it's not letting me access the temporary viewing. So keep the updates rolling in. Sighs......

------------------
@brooksdoughtie
USAT-L2,Y&J; USAC-L2
http://www.aomultisport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [riltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks likea fast swim... And 3 distinct packs

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Mr ITU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amazing that separation at this level

Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Beanster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pulling Javier and the brownlee boys into a break perhaps....

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really annoying how the feed with commentary has so many commercials. On Saturday, the women's coverage had no commercial breaks in the feed with commentary.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone see if Hayes is in that front group?

Quote | Reply
Vasiliav... I smell a break

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beanster wrote:
Anyone see if Hayes is in that front group?

Won't need him. Apparently Vargas has been training with the Brownlees.

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Simon crashed.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Pete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whitfield

Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Pete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whitfield down in a crash. Will he be out??
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow... americans way back on the swim. didn't see where kemper came out at.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sub 17 swim???????

Quote | Reply
Brad,
My AFN for the Tri is crap. You getting the same?

------------------------------------------------------------
Never forget those that sacrificed for your freedom.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Pantelones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pantelones wrote:
Whitfield down in a crash. Will he be out??

Good thing their shoes were on their pedals - look at all that time they saved.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply

Prev Next