Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Meet the 100km treadmill WR holder and his crazy treadmill
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Meet the 100km treadmill WR holder and his crazy treadmill [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Treadmill is awesome. Ive always wanted a treadmill with one of those suspension things that lifts you up a bit and takes weight off. Would make it a lot easier to practice form at higher speeds

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Meet the 100km treadmill WR holder and his crazy treadmill [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I rather be clubbed like a baby harp seal than run 100km on a treadmill.
Quote Reply
Re: Meet the 100km treadmill WR holder and his crazy treadmill [Rideon77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I rather be clubbed than run 100km.

Quote Reply
Re: Meet the 100km treadmill WR holder and his crazy treadmill [RossJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This treadmill is very interesting with the wild top speed of 30kmh (18.5mph) and a possible 27 degree incline or decline.

Plus it looks wild
Quote Reply
Re: Meet the 100km treadmill WR holder and his crazy treadmill [M----n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M----n wrote:
I rather be clubbed than run 100km.

Good point LOL!
Quote Reply
Re: Meet the 100km treadmill WR holder and his crazy treadmill [RossJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RossJ wrote:
Treadmill is awesome. Ive always wanted a treadmill with one of those suspension things that lifts you up a bit and takes weight off. Would make it a lot easier to practice form at higher speeds

I generally avoid treadmills at all costs, but as an engineer I would love to get in the same room with that thing and take a few covers off to see what makes it tick.

"...the street finds its own uses for things"
Quote Reply