Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Macca wants to hurt Crowie [SpeedRacer1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SpeedRacer1 wrote:
Uh, I'm going to cut him a little slack seeing that he had just finished a fight for his life. Cancer survivors spend a couple years readjusting to life. That's a documented and known fact. Under any other circumstance, I'd 100% agree with you.

Again, please pm. This thread is derailing. "It's Not about the #7".

YOU were the one who brought him up as an example of someone who does not quit....so now when confronted with facts that contgradict your position, you want to skip over it and excuse the behavior. Convenient.

Pros quit all the time, for a number of different reasons. The fact that you are apologizing for LA for the same behavior you criticize Macca pretty much sums up your ideological inconsistency. Personally, I have no issue with either quitting the races mentioned.

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: Macca wants to hurt Crowie [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think I necessarily excused it. The P-N I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He had almost just died. Your argument there is weak. Your other example, I was not an advocate of.
Quote Reply

Prev Next