Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

MY BMC TM01 have brakes too close, how to lenghtened my handlebar?
Quote | Reply
My BMC TM01 in size MS is a wonderful bike but have a problem, only one! When I climb I stay with my hands on the hoods that are to close to my body, my fit is too short. In handlebar is perfect and I stay very well, but with my hand on brake leve I have too stand very hight (and this cause me back pain). How can I solve this problem without chnage my bike? Is it possible to lenghtened my hoods? It can be sufficient 2 cm!
Quote Reply
Re: MY BMC TM01 have brakes too close, how to lenghtened my handlebar? [enricobraglia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If the brakes levers are at the end of the bars I would guess that either the bar has been cut too short (are you the first owner?) and you need a new, longer one or you need a new longer one. If not at the end, can you move them to the end or buy ones that are?

I do not think that extensions are available for this application but you can check.

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Re: MY BMC TM01 have brakes too close, how to lenghtened my handlebar? [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am the first owner and the handlebars had not cutted, I dont know how to get a longer hoods
Quote Reply