Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

MD/DE/VA/DC Trathletes and Newbies ... Late Notice, But
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the late notice, but I wanted to check with Dan to see if this post was within the forum rules.

We have started a small multisport club/group down here in Cambridge, MD - home of the EagleMan. This Saturday 8/23 at 9:00 am, we are getting together on the Choptank for a practice tri/du as a introduction to tri for the area newbies and a great workout for the veterans - sprint 750K/20K/5K tri or 5K/20K/5K du. We have about 15 folks total in the area who will be joining us and would welcome any who wanted to make the trek down to the Eastern Shore of MD for a little fun in the sun. Figured some of the DC and VA crowd might be interested in a nice little Saturday morning ride.

Again, sorry about the late notice. Will do better next time. The following link contains information about our club and the workouts:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1om7s/index.htm

Email me directly if you have any questions - stevelantz@dmv.com. There will be "refreshments" after the race as well.

Steve

Edit: Sorry no directions at that link. Horns Point Laboratory (Univ. of MD). Into Cambridge on Rt. 50, turn right at WaWa, right at stop onto 343, through town, about 3 miles right onto Horns Point Road, 1 mile right into laboratory. For EM participants UMHP Lab is at the run turnaround point.
Last edited by: Chubby Hubby: Aug 22, 03 9:02
Quote Reply
Re: MD/DE/VA/DC Trathletes and Newbies ... Late Notice, But [Chubby Hubby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PLEASE try to give a little more notice next time! Sat plans are already in stone. I'd have gladly driven down from B'more - even in the beach traffic. Dang.

Have fun!

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply