Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for a frame bag for a 58 Diverge that will hold laptop for commuting
Quote | Reply
I've got a 28 mile one-way bike commute and I need to be able to haul my laptop along for the ride. My lower back is my weak link so it can't ride there. After searching the 'net I am intrigued by these frame bags/packs. Looks like the right place to put it. Is anyone using a frame pack to haul a laptop, and if so, how does it work and what are you using? As the title says I'm commuting with my Specialized 58" Diverge. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a frame bag for a 58 Diverge that will hold laptop for commuting [TJ56] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use panniers for my laptop. Diverge has mounts for racks so there is no reason not to have panniers if you use it as a commuter.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a frame bag for a 58 Diverge that will hold laptop for commuting [TJ56] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use a frame bag (partial) on my commuter/gravel bike, Revelate Tangle Bag. Website has dimensions of the sizes, so you can see if the L will fit your bike and if it would fit your laptop. The medium is too small to fit a laptop for sure. Best way might be to go to REI/bike shop that stocks them with laptop with you and see if it slides in. FWIW I absolutely love the bag, never notice it is there and it can hold all sorts of stuff. I think they also make full frame bags which would certainly accomodate a laptop but takes your bottle cages away and not sure how it handles crosswinds.
Quote Reply