Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

London Marathon - Bekele out
Quote | Reply
https://www.runnersworld.com/news/a34236060/kenenisa-bekele-withdraws-from-london-marathon-calf-injury/

Surprised there isn't a thread about the race on Sunday. Anyways, Bekele drops out because of a calf injury.

Sucks. I was excited to see him and Kipchoge go head to head.
Quote Reply
Re: London Marathon - Bekele out [FuzzyRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah that really sucks, was shaping up to a marathon for the decade maybe even more, and then thiis. Now it is just another marathon kipchoge should win, must really sucks for him too
Quote Reply
Re: London Marathon - Bekele out [lassekk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea I would think Kipchoge is pretty disappointed. Being a competitor I would assume he really wants the best competition and not that he really needs to prove anything but I'm sure he'd like to beat Bekele head to head.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man, what a disappointment all around. Bekele doesn’t have time on his side. I was looking forward to this one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some rumors say that its because of the carbon shoe he got this. Honestly I am not surprised, i literally developed the same calf issue with vaporfly.
Quote Reply
Re: London Marathon - Bekele out [lorin26] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I mean, even if he was injured while wearing the shoes how can you actually confirm it's the shoes and not something else? From what I have heard he seems to be injury prone so maybe it's just over reaching or maybe it's the shoes.

I do cringe watching people run in these shoes and seeing their feet pronate like crazy.
Quote Reply