Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

List anywhere of current Zwift group rides with pros or teams during lockdowns?
Quote | Reply
Asked this on another forum also:

To break up the madness, some teams and pros are going onto Zwift. Is there a list anywhere of current activities going on?

I heard some are doing it, but finding it tough to find specific info.

I feel like with the current atmosphere of lost races and exposure, it's both a great opportunity to be realized or squandered by pro teams to interact with fans and sponsors.

I may just be horrible at searching or using Zwift Companion or social media. But surely some folks in here are in the know. Would be fun to participate in a few group rides they put on, and to show support while times are weird.
Quote Reply
Re: List anywhere of current Zwift group rides with pros or teams during lockdowns? [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
all events here, but easy to see which ones feature a pro
https://www.zwiftpower.com/events.php
you can filter for run/ bike , hilly/flat, race/group ride etc
Quote Reply
Re: List anywhere of current Zwift group rides with pros or teams during lockdowns? [jflan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jflan wrote:
all events here, but easy to see which ones feature a pro
https://www.zwiftpower.com/events.php
you can filter for run/ bike , hilly/flat, race/group ride etc

This was my first go-to as it's how I find all group rides I do with my normal group, but how do you filter by one's featuring pro's?

(Ok, I see some showing "ride with XXXXX", but can't find an actual filter)
Last edited by: burnthesheep: Mar 25, 20 8:03
Quote Reply
Re: List anywhere of current Zwift group rides with pros or teams during lockdowns? [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i don't think you can filter specifically by "ride with pro" but you could use ctrl F find function, that highlighted 13 results on the first page. pretty easy to find them all that way.
Quote Reply
Re: List anywhere of current Zwift group rides with pros or teams during lockdowns? [jflan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jflan wrote:
i don't think you can filter specifically by "ride with pro" but you could use ctrl F find function, that highlighted 13 results on the first page. pretty easy to find them all that way.

Ahhhh, the "ride with" got it.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was on the other day when Geraint Thomas was on.

My God...he got bombarded with questions. I almost felt sorry for the guy.
Quote Reply