Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lionel Already in Kona!
Quote | Reply
Let the speculation and second guessing begin!

But seriously, lots of time to work on the descent from Hawi, acclimatize, finally get serious about his training (I don't need that to be in pink, do I?)

He's going to win Kona. I don't even know why...he just is...

DFRU - Detta Family Racing Unit...the kids like it and we all get out and after it...gotta keep the fam involved!
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Already in Kona! [dfru] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dfru wrote:

But seriously, lots of time to work on the descent from Hawi, acclimatize, finally get serious about his training (I don't need that to be in pink, do I?)

Your wrong.

Not in Kona.

Won’t win Kona.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Already in Kona! [PJC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think he meant Kona, Japan. At the Ramen Noodles factory. He's carbo loading.
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Already in Kona! [dfru] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, he already did a 4k swim followed by a 180k bike and a 30k run on the course.
Went well but says he needs more carbohydrate so for race day he is carrying an extra ramen bowl taped to his aero bars.
With Frodeno out of the race he switched his focus to the next obvious contender (Starky) but says he doesn't have enough time to copy everything that Starky does so he will just have to hope that his Jan training will be good enough.

dfru wrote:

What's your CdA?
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Already in Kona! [trailerhouse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You’ve got it all wrong, he’s decided to take up golf! Early predictions have him winning the Masters in 2 years.

Ps. Already a thread on this :)

trailerhouse wrote:
Yep, he already did a 4k swim followed by a 180k bike and a 30k run on the course.
Went well but says he needs more carbohydrate so for race day he is carrying an extra ramen bowl taped to his aero bars.
With Frodeno out of the race he switched his focus to the next obvious contender (Starky) but says he doesn't have enough time to copy everything that Starky does so he will just have to hope that his Jan training will be good enough.

dfru wrote:

Last edited by: EnderWiggan: Sep 16, 18 18:36
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Already in Kona! [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EnderWiggan wrote:
You’ve got it all wrong, he’s decided to take up golf! Early predictions have him winning the Masters in 2 years.

Ps. Already a thread on this :)

trailerhouse wrote:

dfru wrote:

Well a little detective work puts this one 12 hours before the other - because I looked before I typed ;)

DFRU - Detta Family Racing Unit...the kids like it and we all get out and after it...gotta keep the fam involved!
Quote Reply