Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Let's talk free foot pods
Quote | Reply
about that zwift footpod deal. that all happened FAST. let's talk about this.

1. if you were a NEW zwifter, and you set up a NEW account, using that code i gave you in the email i sent out to you all on friday, then you're in. you get the footpod. just, this assumes you actually activated your account, i.e., you're a paying zwifter. if you're a NEW zwifter and you didn't activate your account, go do so.

2. if you are an EXISTING zwifter and you typed in your email in the place i asked you to, then you just got an email from me within the last half hour alerting you that you're in, where to type in your shipping address in your zwift profile, and so on.

if you're neither of these groups, and you missed out, please don't start sending me PMs! let me see what i may be able to do.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Let's talk free foot pods [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Received my confirmation email.

Thanks for doing this!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks again for pulling this together, Dan! Really very much appreciated!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Dan, and thanks for the email to check if my address is in the zwift database (it wasn’t!)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well that didn't work out very well for me. I thought it was easily in time. Shoot.

DFRU - Detta Family Racing Unit...the kids like it and we all get out and after it...gotta keep the fam involved!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Dan! Now I just need to find that good treadmill deal.

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for arranging this Dan.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've unsubscribed using the link in the email.
On further reflection I decided I'm actually unlikely to make much, if any, use of a pod. I'll stick with running outdoors and save Zwift for the time crunched bike sessions. I was just being greedy!

I presume my pod will now be re-designated for the next on the list?
Last edited by: Ai_1: Nov 27, 18 3:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw the announcement in the newsletter, and followed the link immediately, and they had been gone for hours.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just received an email from Zwift to update my shipping address. The RunPods will begin to ship the week of Dec. 10th.

Thanks again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thought I did everything right, but no email. bummer.

--------------------------------------------
TEAM F3 Undurance
Quote Reply
Re: Let's talk free foot pods [Multisportsdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Multisportsdad wrote:

hang. working on it. one thing, tho. are you new or existing zwift user?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Last edited by: Slowman: Nov 29, 18 15:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Multisportsdad wrote:

hang. working on it. one thing, tho. are you new or existing zwift user?

existing...Level 24.85

--------------------------------------------
TEAM F3 Undurance
Quote Reply
Re: Let's talk free foot pods [Multisportsdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have subscribed but I am still in the free 7 day trial period. Will that affect if I get the pod? Thanks so much for doing this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also received an email from Zwift to update my shipping address for foot pod delivery. Thank you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got the email from you, and have a zwift membership with my address entered, but haven't got any email from Zwift, should I just hang tight?

Terrible Tuesday’s Triathlon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First off. Thanks for doing this. I am loving Zwift. I thought I signed up in time. But did not receive any email.

Then a few days later I happened to go into my spam folder and saw it in there. So apparently I did make. If you didn’t see an email. Check your spam folder!!!

Ps Dan. I just listened to you legends of Triathlon podcast from a few years ago. Absoluetly loved it. Did my first Ironman in 89 in a QR wetsuit with Scott DH bars. Signed up thinking I was doing the impossible. Your stories brought back so many memories. Thanks again!

Scott in Whistler
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry to pile on to this thread, but I'm almost certain I signed up correctly and in time, but never got a confirmation email. I got the weekly newsletter with the "If you were one of the 1000 who got in..." text, so I know I can get emails from Slowtwitch in general. I was on a Zwift trial when I added my email address, then joined Zwift for real a few minutes later. Then I posted a "Thank you!" message in the original thread. My reply was https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=6799544#p6799544 . My "thank you" post was three hours before the "we hit 1000" post.

I never received the "You're in" email. I checked my spam folder and saw nothing there.

It's not a huge deal if I miss out on the free food pod, but... This was the thing that pushed me over the edge to sign up for Zwift as my trial period was running out. So I thought it was worth asking if I did something wrong.

-Mark Rebuck, http://www.markrebuck.com/
Last edited by: MarkRebuck: Nov 30, 18 5:12
Quote Reply
Re: Let's talk free foot pods [MarkRebuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's talk free foot pods [oscaro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oscaro wrote:
I got the email from you, and have a zwift membership with my address entered, but haven't got any email from Zwift, should I just hang tight?

Me too
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No e-mails for me. I signed up as a new zwifter by clicking on the link in the other thread (though not sure I was logged into my Slowtwitch account when I did, so perhaps that was the issue?) In any event, I do have a new Zwift account, but no other follow-up e-mails regarding footpod, or being in on time.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's talk free foot pods [oscaro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oscaro wrote:

I am in the same boat. Does it matter that I am on the free trial and not yet a paying customer?
Quote Reply
Re: Let's talk free foot pods [changums] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
changums wrote:
oscaro wrote:

I am in the same boat. Does it matter that I am on the free trial and not yet a paying customer?

you can't be on the free trial. you have to be a subscriber. a new or existing subscriber. a "subscriber" in zwift's parlance means you're a customer. someone who's dating zwift, but not yet committed, is not a subscriber. subscribe, you get the foot pod.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Let's talk free foot pods [ols] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ols wrote:
No e-mails for me. I signed up as a new zwifter by clicking on the link in the other thread (though not sure I was logged into my Slowtwitch account when I did, so perhaps that was the issue?) In any event, I do have a new Zwift account, but no other follow-up e-mails regarding footpod, or being in on time.

for ALL of you who are in this boat - you think did what you need to do for your footpod, but you haven't gotten an email from zwift - send me an email. not a PM. not a post to this thread. an email. you all know my email address, right? it's slowman at the domain you suspect it probably is. tell me the following:

1. you've been a zwifter, you pay every month.
2. you established a new zwift account, you're on free trial.
3. you established a new zwift account, you're paying (not on free trial).
4. something else (in which case, tell me the story).

i'll answer every one of you, and i'll make sure you get your foot pod. just, by EMAIL.

LATE ADD: when you send me your email, tell me if you use a different email for your zwift account and, if so, what it is.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Last edited by: Slowman: Nov 30, 18 7:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same thing here. I received your email saying I was one of the 1000 lucky Slowzwifters. I am currently an active Zwifter (and I have been for the past few months), I updated my shipping address and the @Zwift domain isn't blacklisted. My slowtwich and Zwift emails are both the same.

I just sent you an email.
Quote Reply

Prev Next