Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Let's see your ride! [Need4Speed305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice build, looks fast sitting there...

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not the greatest photo. 2010 P3. Moved over the Dura Ace 7800 from the P2C. Wheel set also moved over, HED Ardennes Flamme Rouge. Size 54

Cervelo R3 and Cannondale Synapse, Argon18 Electron Track Bike
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [LuckyMe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a HydraTail
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [scea95] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Soon its ready!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [The_Swede] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[/img]
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [WappidWojj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forgive me if someone else asked and I missed it..but what cable housing are you using on this bike? Almost looks like braided aircraft hydraulic
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good call but not quite. I have made stainless oil and brake hoses for motorcycles for many years and when I saw that Goodridge were into the cycle scene as well I started hunting around.

They now do a range of cable sets and outers which are really well made. The outers are really robust and are very difficult to crease or damage. They have an additional woven stainless braid over the outer which then has a choice of clear or dark grey outer finish. I like the clear as it shows the woven stainless below. The outer has a blue tube teflon liner and the finishers and ferrules are top notch with a sleeve extension that prevents any potential chafe where they locate in the levers or components. The inners are also teflon coated and with a quick wipe of slick 50 one-lube at assembly time I have never had any signs of chafe, corrosion or drying.

I have also used them when repairing a bike for a buddy who does absolutely no bike maintenance at all through-out the year including the winter with road salt etc and so far his bike has survived ok.

I'm sure that there is someone who could give us a whole load of negatives with regard to additional weight etc and why I have generous loops in the outer runs but they work for me and have never let me down.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [lmar77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would really want that Cheetah!
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yesterday morning's project. Not a BD bike - LBS had the Talon frame and an Airfoil fork sitting around so I've been collecting components since September (a couple of STers have parts on it). Fun project, and I'm looking forward to spring break on March 5 so I can drive very far south to find a place to ride it.

Quote | Reply
Nice TalonFoil! I'm kind of partial to Talons and have many years of fast riding on my 2003 Talon SL.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [cervelo-van] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, it's not a great pic . . . I've never taken a pic of it but always "meant to." I took a pic cuz I'm sellin the wheels, but heres My bike! I'm getting 404 Zipp FCs and a Rotor Quark as soon as the wheels sell. I'll update the pic (with a cleaned up bike too), but here's a pic of her as she stands!

2006 Cervelo Soloist: I converted it to a full tri cockpit, and love my position. The frame is bulletproof, stiff, and fast . . . I could afford a new carbon P series frame, but I just love my bike!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
;)

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [athletewhotris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
athletewhotris wrote:
;)

Uhh... no I'm not?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do you pedal that thing?
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Vigilante] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

And this little fella's Tour of Romandie Prolog winning machine

It's since been sanded, reprimed & ready for a new paint scheme. Will keep the original fork although it's all aluminum and weighs 560gms! Cavendish's TT bike was aluminum and not all that light. Or I might sell it after it's painted, don't know.

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [mattharrop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mattharrop wrote:
My weapon. Comments appreciated.

Matt - Did you get this from Bike Lab 2 weeks ago? I was in there to view the Slice and they mentioned they'd just sold it. What's it like? I'm in the market for an entry level Tri bike and their price in Auckland is the cheapest.
Cheers
Adrian

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Chicks are like Voltron, the more you can get, the better it is." -Tucker
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [AlphaQ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, bought from Capital Cycles in Wellington in March 2010.

Great bike, super smooth and handles very well due to the long trail it has. If you tend to a narrow and tall geometry like me (long legs, short torso) then it's a great option.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
heres a pic of my frameset from the middle of last season when I finished painting it
its built will a dura ace / ultegra mix and a set of 50mm carbon tubulars
ill post some more pics when I find my camera

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mattharrop wrote:
Sorry, bought from Capital Cycles in Wellington in March 2010.

Great bike, super smooth and handles very well due to the long trail it has. If you tend to a narrow and tall geometry like me (long legs, short torso) then it's a great option.
I actually don't know what sort of fit I am, tomorrow is my first ever proper fit at Mt Eden Cycles (on my current roadie)

Cheers
AK

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Chicks are like Voltron, the more you can get, the better it is." -Tucker
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wife's bike with the wheels she won at the Ultra Provocatorio Invitationale and the seat post she won a crit last year.

Steel frame, carbon tubies wheels, carbon stem, Pretty light now!

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's my Trek Speed Concept 7.0

More on my flickr http://www.flickr.com/...s/72157625867528242/
Last edited by: marcdjc: Jan 20, 11 12:46
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [marcdjc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice rig!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [marcdjc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
marcdjc wrote:
Here's my Trek Speed Concept 7.0

More on my flickr http://www.flickr.com/...s/72157625867528242/

Just a guess, but Avatar is your favorite movie, right?
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [jacknine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that was funny, but if you look at his flicker account you can see that the blue or teal is a result of the flash from the camera.

I am guessing you know that though :)
Quote Reply

Prev Next