Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Let's see your ride! [steelman_2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.......... but while the new one is still a project I must use my 'ironhorse', Cannondale R800 -96 (bought as a frameset) with most reliable groupset ever made (imho) Sh. D-A 7403 -92 16-speed with STI-shifter's, round 60 tkm ridden without problem's ....... and how much more to be ridden. This has been my major machine riding/ racing since -93 ( frameset changed spring -97).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
........ and something a bit more hot (from 90's too ;-), Cristian Busto's and P.N-F proven (at least ) Felt B2 26' , I dreamt about that when 'bosses' were riding it ...... and later got a one at reasonable price ( I'm a budget rider/racer), a 1054 gramm 52 cm frame with reliable groupset ...... D-A 7402 16-speed ;-) and with Zipp/Syntace/Topline/CK/Flite etc., this baby goes quite nicely .......

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is my new ride:

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has yuor Hotta been seen here yet? I would like to see that ! !
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Akky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Argons are so pretty.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
there is a thread with lots to see including my bikes ;)

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/..._latest_reply;so=ASC

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank's for yuor tip, as a 90's fan there we a LOT to watch :0) and maybe I should have post my 'ancient' ride's there too but while I'm riding with them still (Felt has been on the road 2 x 20 km only) they are relevant here too.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [campled] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That Parlee is so beautiful I could cry.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love it. Smooth, great power transfer. PR'd my first run on our local weekly TT course, and it's only early June. But then, maybe I'm in better shape than last year this time:) Have to say that running the internal cables was a breeze. I've struggled running cable in a P2C in the past, and the 4000 was simply a dream to run cables on. Brakes were a bit of a hassle to setup, but they seem to be working well.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [dark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's called the Grandstand. Pick one up at Tri-zone.
http://www.tri-zone.com/...at=58&item=GRSTD

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great for long rides, no need to stop to refuel

http://www.verynooty.com
Last edited by: BigH: Jun 17, 10 10:37
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Ted Trendy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

a little shout out to my fellow fuji peeps. this is from the "for sale" ad but i bought this bike minus the wheels (i have some zipps), i changed the cranks (because i'm weak and i ride a compact) and went with a shorter FSA stem, otherwise it looks like this. only ridden it a handful of times but i really like the way it descends and it's always nice to have a bike that eveyone else on the group ride doesn't have (although i still want an RS or S3).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[/url]

1000 miles on it.

Cervelo 2008 SLC - Some small upgrades on the way but basically finished.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ahhh! A '96 Cannondale R800! That was my first road bike, loved the red to yellow fade, and had many adventures on it including an impromptu ride from NW side of Chicago to Whiting, Indiana. Even had red Look pedals. I managed to get a hold of a Serotta CPI track frame with the same fade as the R800 and called them my evil twins! Thanks for the memories...
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Drool..... That's like the Darth Vader of bikes....love it!

“It doesn't matter what you do tomorrow and it doesn't matter what you did yesterday. It's about today, and making today count.” – Rappstar 11.22.09
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [jomor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No this is the Darth Vader of bikes but I will be piecing it out in the classifieds most likely this weekend.
Frame, forks, seatpost, brakes, brake levers, basebar, aerobars, shifters and maybe a few more items to go.

Last edited by: BMANX: Jul 21, 10 21:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that a P2K? I just sold my P2K frame/fork yesterday....great bike. As you can see here, I'm a fan of the stealth look myself....this is my new ride while in build-up. Have since completed with brakes & chain of course, and change back to black Fizik saddle.

“It doesn't matter what you do tomorrow and it doesn't matter what you did yesterday. It's about today, and making today count.” – Rappstar 11.22.09
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [jomor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is my modernized Zipp 2001 pictured in front of the NASA Ames wind tunnel. Life is good when you can commute to work on a Zipp.

" Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. - Enzo Ferrari "
Last edited by: Smoiniye: Jul 29, 10 10:37
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Smoiniye] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All you need is a pair of Zipp wheels and you are set. Zipp stem, aerobars, cranks with just the wheels missing. Great build.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
All you need is a pair of Zipp wheels and you are set. Zipp stem, aerobars, cranks with just the wheels missing. Great build.

Thanks. I'd love a set of original Zipp 3000s or more modern wheels to finish the build. Otherwise, I would buy a Zipp aero crank that would
go nicely with the Zipp frame as well if I had more money to burn.

" Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. - Enzo Ferrari "
Quote Reply
Post deleted by longmojw190 [ In reply to ]
Re: Let's see your ride! [longmojw190] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You need a new fork.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [NYSLIM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know. I think I'm going to get a Soloist frame in the next week or so! I've been working on my swimming so some triathlons are in my future!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [longmojw190] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My three month old baby:

Blog: http://262toboylstonstreet.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/NateThomasTri
Coaching: https://bybtricoaching.com/ - accepting athletes for 2023
Quote Reply

Prev Next