Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Let's have some fun... what is Macca thinking here...
Quote | Reply
What is Macca thinking or saying in this picture?:

How about "G'day mate, does that saddle hurt? Are are riding mighty near the tip mate."

Just for the record (not trying to make fun of anyone)... I am a Macca fan...

=====================================
For one who has no objective, nothing is relevant. (Confucius)
=====================================
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have some fun... what is Macca thinking here... [postmanpat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"So you read posts from some bloke called Mr. Tibbs on that Slowtwitch forum and you feel it has made your life more balanced and peaceful? He must be a powerful thinker. I'll give it a try."

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have some fun... what is Macca thinking here... [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fair Dinkum Pete that fart stinks
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have some fun... what is Macca thinking here... [rcp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could ya slow down a bit, ya know I'm supposed to win seven of these!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have some fun... what is Macca thinking here... [Tom H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think he said 'Great swim mate'

check his website
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have some fun... what is Macca thinking here... [postmanpat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe Macca is saying that "You must have gotten a FIST certified fit. Man, you look good on your bike Peter". And Peter is saying " You need to get out of that SLAM position and race with us out here, but not today, I need another win. Have a nice walk".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think he's saying "Peter, you enjoy that plumbing seminar the other day?"

Either that, or "Crack kills"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Hey, move ahead a little, in this cross wind you make a heck of a wind break, and best thing is we are in an acceptable position."
Quote Reply
What's he thinking? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha! Your Wimpy Bike is Only Two Different Colors!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"CRAP"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Hey, Pete..... PETE! What'd you give for that keen bottle? Did you score that on E-Bay mate? Pete, PETE? Are you listening to me? Hey! Pete! Where you goin mate?........"

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jokes aside...even though its fun...do you know what he really said? I believe that it was in the latest Triathlete Mag.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How's Lori doing these days?
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have some fun... what is Macca thinking here... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, low blow, low blow
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have some fun... what is Macca thinking here... [jstuart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Oh,low blow, low blow"

Yeah, guess I get the bad taste award for that one.

But Macca's next line would be "Guess you'll be seeing her at the finish".
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have some fun... what is Macca thinking here... [textrirunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Jokes aside...even though its fun...do you know what he really said? I believe that it was in the latest Triathlete Mag.
what i said wasn't a joke. macca came up to peter and said 'good swim mate', and peter was totally zoned in/out and didn't reply.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have some fun... what is Macca thinking here... [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://chrismccormack.com/...toDetails.asp?id=285

[/url]

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Hey Pete, who the hell is that Mr. Tibbs dude that just rocketed past us???? Think we'll catch him on the run? Probably not."
Quote Reply