Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lesley Paterson... more interesting everyday
Quote | Reply
The adorable and, as I recall, potty mouthed, Scotswoman Lesley Paterson won the XTERRA World Champs in 2011, 2012, and 2018. She recovered from Lyme Disease with a fecal transplant. and now she appears to have been nominated for an Academy Award for writing the screenplay based on All Quiet on the Western Front.

Keep 'em coming Leslie!

Ian

Ian Murray
http://www.TriathlonTrainingSeries.com
I like the pursuit of mastery
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Last edited by: ianpeace: Jan 24, 23 19:05
Quote Reply
Re: Leslie Paterson... more interesting everyday [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no context or memories related to anything you mention here, but it does indeed sound like a fascinating story.

Aptly titled post.

Dr. Alex Harrison | Founder & CEO | Sport Physiology & Performance PhD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
📱 Check out our app → Saturday: Pro Fuel & Hydration, a performance nutrition coach in your pocket.
Join us on YouTube → Saturday Morning | Ride & Run Faster and our growing Saturday User Hub
Quote Reply
Re: Leslie Paterson... more interesting everyday [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lesley. Small correction, but if we're lauding her, might as well get the name right.
Quote Reply
Re: Leslie Paterson... more interesting everyday [DrAlexHarrison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alex, she is a fascinating character! Great interview, great athlete, multi-talented, killer accent.

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Re: Lesley Paterson... more interesting everyday [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you, interesting..

There was a fly fisherman ( and WW2 veteran) Lefty Kreh who titled his autobiography My life was This Big !

Lesley seems to be another with a Big Life ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Lesley Paterson... more interesting everyday [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More about the Pocket Rocket: https://www.tri247.com/...ions-lesley-paterson

ianpeace wrote:
The adorable and, as I recall, potty mouthed, Scotswoman Lesley Paterson won the XTERRA World Champs in 2011, 2012, and 2018. She recovered from Lyme Disease with a fecal transplant. and now she appears to have been nominated for an Academy Award for writing the screenplay based on All Quiet on the Western Front.

Keep 'em coming Leslie!

Ian

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: Lesley Paterson... more interesting everyday [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
March 12 is the big day, ahh I can't wait!

Cool story, I invited her to run our local competitive usatf XC series for one race. She won as masters female overall, but also her time would have beat the open women (they run their races 1 hour apart)
Quote Reply