Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Leaving Kickr Core in Highly Fluctuating Temperature...
Quote | Reply
Hi - the title basically sums it up.. I'm about to set up my new Kickr Core in a room that will vary between ~5C (41F) and ~40C (104F). Will that cause any issues for it?

Anyone know if there is there an upper temperature limit that is safe (i.e. before issues start happening with the unit)?
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving Kickr Core in Highly Fluctuating Temperature... [NAB777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hopefully you're not planning to cycle in 40C. That's not a high temp for any of the electronic parts and shouldn't cost an issue. You could have problems with some of the chassis or metal parts if the humidity is high and condensing but that temp range is small for electronics.
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving Kickr Core in Highly Fluctuating Temperature... [gregf83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregf83 wrote:
Hopefully you're not planning to cycle in 40C. That's not a high temp for any of the electronic parts and shouldn't cost an issue. You could have problems with some of the chassis or metal parts if the humidity is high and condensing but that temp range is small for electronics.

Great, thanks
Quote Reply