Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Leadville 100 MTB Lottery - Anyone interested in registering as a team? Or can I join a team?
Quote | Reply
Anyone need an extra on their team or would like to register on a team together?
Quote Reply
Re: Leadville 100 MTB Lottery - Anyone interested in registering as a team? Or can I join a team? [dzxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you get in? My "team" did not get chosen but my charity slot did so I am headed back for the 2019 LT100!
Quote Reply
Re: Leadville 100 MTB Lottery - Anyone interested in registering as a team? Or can I join a team? [OakCliffTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I just went solo and got it. So it will be a good race to try out. I'm going to do another race this coming season to make sure I get a good corral position at Leadville.
Quote Reply
Re: Leadville 100 MTB Lottery - Anyone interested in registering as a team? Or can I join a team? [dzxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's awesome! I started in the back corral in 2018 and my team was fine. I do think had I been 2-3 corrals ahead I could have saved some walking time on St. Kevin's but for a first timer it was an excellent experience. Having finished under 11hours I am 2 corrals up this year and I am doing the Rattler in a few months to try and move forward another 1-2 more corrals. Either way, you're going to love it, and hate it, and probably cry a little.

Good luck and see you in Leadville in August!
Quote Reply
Re: Leadville 100 MTB Lottery - Anyone interested in registering as a team? Or can I join a team? [OakCliffTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jealous. Not this year (didn't apply this time), but someday.

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dzxc wrote:
Hey, I just went solo and got it. So it will be a good race to try out. I'm going to do another race this coming season to make sure I get a good corral position at Leadville.

how'd it go? I cut 1hr 2mins off last years time given the excellent conditions! Enjoy and headed back next year?
Quote Reply