Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lava fuel, two thumbs up
Quote | Reply
Having gotten tired of individual packs of "goo", thought it was time to venture into bulk buying. While I know Gu makes a 5 serving container, Dave from Bicycle Sport in Leucadia recommended this and it worked great. $21 for a quart. It has just enough flavor to not be bland and actually seemed to have better flavor as I got further into my ride.

If anyone out there is tired of constantly throwing away empty "goo" packs, try Lava Fuel, the bottle is recyclable.

Brian
Quote Reply
Re: Lava fuel, two thumbs up [pedalincoastal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used Squeezy for almost 10years, did over 10 IM and never had any problems, loved them.

Now they changed their name to lava gel and not only the name something in there has deffinitly changed too. Used it at IMCDA and buked all over the bike several times, that never happened to me bevore not in IM not in short stuff not in training, never.
Then I did IMLP on GU and had no problems at all.

I have two 1qt bottles of Lava Gel to sell for real cheap!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Lava fuel, two thumbs up [pedalincoastal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been using Hammer Gel (www.hammergel.com) for a number of years. It comes in 26 serving jugs and they give you a few flasks to go with it. You can water it down to a strength/consistancy you like, and even make a drink out of it.
Quote Reply