Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Las Vegas swimming - on the strip
Quote | Reply
any recommends? I see there's a 50m municipal pool nearby. I'm trapped there for a few weeks.

thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas swimming - on the strip [m_dc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Use swimmersguide.com and you will see both of these...I have gone to the muni pool downtown many times. Always set short course when I have been there but going mid day there are a ton of lanes and it has never been busy. Locker rooms aren’t flashy but they are fine; the staff is nice and it’s cheap. The athletic center at UNLV is very highly rated and I’m planning that the next time I go; it’s just a bit more expensive and it’s an Uber for me because I never have a car. Lots of other options too if you have transport but those are closest. I would NOT waste $20 on a day pass to a Las Vegas Athletic Club. Hope this is helpful!
http://www.swimmersguide.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
stayed at Paris before and they have a laned off section right down the middle of the pool - actually wasnt too bad
Last edited by: y_nigel: Mar 25, 19 12:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
UNLV pool

"one eye doubles my eyesight, so things don't look half bad" John Hiatt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the HUGE one outside the Bellagio
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are willing to take a 20 minute Uber there are 2 YMCAs with lap pools ...one in Centennial Hills and the other at the Skyview Y
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Las Vegas Masters is a bit out of the way, but treated me very well when I was trapped in Vegas for meetings.

The head coach is amazing and has drawn (created) a very talented group.

Scott
Quote Reply