Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Las Vegas Indoor Cycling
Quote | Reply
I recently moved to Las Vegas (Southwest neighborhood near Summerlin), and I was wondering if anyone knows of any gyms/studios that have Computrainers or Wahoo Kickrs. I'm more of a runner, but that passion has been waning since I moved here (probably since I lived in Chicago right off of the Lakefront Trail which I consider a runner's paradise). I would like to get more into cycling, and I know there are more outdoor options here in Vegas, but I want to do indoor riding during the week. I'm not really interested joining a spin gym/studio either (well maybe if there are no other options). And lastly, I do not want to actually buy a Kickr or any indoor trainer myself since my apartment complex has paper-thin walls and floors. Thanks in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas Indoor Cycling [THRILLHO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Funny you posted this, even if it was 18 months ago. I wish there was something like this here. A spin studio but with trainers do you can bring your own bike. Is this a viable business idea??
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas Indoor Cycling [jeremyebrock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I don't know if it would be viable to have ONLY trainers. I know of two places in/near Chicago that have trainers set up and people bring their own bikes: Precision Multisport in Evanston and FFC Gym in Lincoln Park. Precision Multisport offers coaching services for endurance athletes, and FFC is a gym that offers everything else that a gym does. I think at Precision, you would have unlimited access to the CompuTrainer (or Kickr) if you used their coaching services. You could also pay for single use as well. And I think FFC had it included in their membership (like $80/month). I thought maybe there were similar places in LV, but I couldn't find any. I ended up moving back to Chicago anyway though (not because of this cycling issue though).
Quote Reply