Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Larsen again...
Quote | Reply
will it be a DNS? his name is not on the start list anymore....
Quote Reply
Re: Larsen again... [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The words out on the street is that Garth has acute carpal tunnel syndrome and would not be in shape to defend Steve againt another frontal attack from Bobo or Bebe or Barbie, whoever.

Bob Sigerson
Last edited by: sig: Oct 30, 03 7:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
will it be a DNS? his name is not on the start list anymore....

Don't worry, professor. You woulda beat him anyway. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Larsen again... [Julian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ain't worryin' dude!

just doin' me race. they can blast by me as fast as they want, doin' me own race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you think you've solved your nutrition/digestion issues? Any new strategies on tap for Florida?

I don't mean to sound like the host over at that other site -- but don't go out too hard on the bike, rocket man!
Quote Reply
Re: Larsen again... [Julian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
think so. I had some tests done after IMF last year, as to why the vomitting...I had a stomach ulcer!
surgery (small) and antibiotics (2weeks) for H pylori and it was done.
I'll just get some mylanta before the swim in case I drink too much water again.

Strategy: swim comfortable, ride with one thing in mind only: set myself for a good solid run.
I get a Kona slot. good. I don't. Does not matter, I'll get one later

no stress
Quote Reply
Re: Larsen again... [sig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
The words out on the street is that Garth has acute carpal tunnel syndrome and would not be in shape to defend Steve againt another frontal attack from Bobo or Bebe or Barbie, whoever.

Bob Sigerson
Quote Reply
Re: Larsen again... [garth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lets try this again...

No Steve in Florida. He was underwhelmed by his performance in Maui and would rather completely recover from whatever he has than disappoint himself and the race by underachieving next weekend. That said, he sounds pretty fired up for next year and is encouraged by his ability to put in significant run volume over the last three months without getting hurt and without losing bike speed. Though he couldn't make use of it in Kona, that training will hopefully pay dividends in the near future. Have a good race, Francois, Jonas, and others.
Quote Reply
Re: Larsen again... [garth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
his name just reappeared on the patricipants list

Bib number 81

and Timo Bracht, after being dqf in Kona, is racing too
Quote Reply