Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lances TT bike-Cable routing question
Quote | Reply
OK, Ive looked at alot of his pictures from his website. The best view that I am refering to is on the first page of ths sight, where he is on his TT bike standing up-frontal view (you may have to click refresh a few times to get to that picture, as there are a few pictures that interchahge). When you look at his bars, you only see one wire, going to the front break. All the other wires are hidden from the wind. How did he achieve that? Every time I try to hide the cables, I have trouble turning, or something pulls. Any ideas? I thought about this when I was looking at Dans Hed bars from his newest article, and it seems he has the cables popping out all over the place too.

When I got fitted by paul levine, he said that the aerobar cable setup was about 5% of drag, and that it does make a difference if you clean up the bar setup...
Quote Reply
Re: Lances TT bike-Cable routing question [SByers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I heard about the same thing about cable drag from John Cobb just a few days ago, but I have seen no "how-to" as to the best way to run them.
Quote Reply
Re: Lances TT bike-Cable routing question [flyebaby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I took a drill to my bullhorns and internally routed my brake cables. I taped my shifting cable to the aerobar. I have my front shifter on the downtube since I rarely use the small chainring in races or TT's. From a frontal view you don't see any cables flopping about until they get to the headtube.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply