Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lance doing Stages Podcasts for Kona [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NordicSkier wrote:
Sean H wrote:
NordicSkier wrote:
Sean H wrote:
Nope, just prefer to converse with people who don't have to blurt out controversial topics that are irrelevant to the discussion at hand. I'm sure there are a million lance doping threads on ST, have at it.

Lance's doping past is entirely relevant when you post his results* in triathlon.

The fact that he got first was irrelevant to the point I was making in the context of the discussion, so it appears I should have left that out. Were you triggered? Sorry about that.

Can we get back to discussing the podcast now?

No, I don't really care what Lance has to say about triathlon.

Quote Reply
Re: Lance doing Stages Podcasts for Kona [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forget the fact that he's a self confessed drug cheat and liar. He's an awful human being. The way he treated people like Frankie and Betsy Andreu, Emma O'Reilly, the Lemonds etc. is unforgivable. He's a nasty piece of work and I for one will not be listening to anything he has to say.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance doing Stages Podcasts for Kona [benb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for letting us know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I made it half way through the Mark Allen interview, very similar to Babbit...I didn't find it nearly as interesting as his tour de france podcast. That might be that I know a lot more about triathlon, then I know about cycling so I found his insight quite entertaining.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance doing Stages Podcasts for Kona [benb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
benb wrote:
Forget the fact that he's a self confessed drug cheat and liar. He's an awful human being. The way he treated people like Frankie and Betsy Andreu, Emma O'Reilly, the Lemonds etc. is unforgivable. He's a nasty piece of work and I for one will not be listening to anything he has to say.

Oh, poor Betsy. She waged a feud against Lance for more than ten years because her plan to get Frankie a salary increase resulted in him not getting a contract extension, and she is upset she might have gotten the worse of it. She is still at it. She along with her BFF, Kathy LeMond, spent last year spreading lies that Lance used a motor.

And then there is LeMond, whose ego was so wounded about not getting credit as America's OG cyclist that he made up a bullshit story about using his knowledge of exercise physiology to figure out that Lance was doping. He could not come forward to say he knew everyone in top twenty was doping because that was the way it was when he was racing, that was the way it was before he was racing, and that was the way it was after he retired from racing. But that wold have opened up questions about him and his own era instead of blaming everything on Lance. Funny how he continues to maintain omerta about everyone he raced against and supposedly stole victories from him; he refuses to say one ill word about any of them. LeMond deliberately picked a fight with Lance and he wants sympathy for it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
NordicSkier wrote:
Sean H wrote:
He won the Hawaii 70.3 in 2012.

Lance owns a home on the Kona coast. Perfect location for a race to store and get a re-infusion of blood for him. Put an asterisk next to that one.

You must be fun at parties

Miserable in all situations.

Twitter
Instagram
Quote Reply

Prev Next