Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

LOL, I totally bought this...uhhmmm....skinsuit...
Quote | Reply
I "thought" I got a great Black Friday deal on a Nopinz/Aerocoach suit. It was a great deal, no matter how you slice it. Then a few days after getting it and riding it and loving it.......their CEO posts this for sale for a freaking steal on Ebay. Worn once for a photo op with the company, never ridden, my size. I mean, you likely couldn't ship a suit to Nopinz and back with the pocket service for what I paid for the whole thing, with pocket.

I couldn't say no. Even if keeping one to train and do club runs in and the other for races. My Bodypaint 3.3 fits me so badly in places (loose) that I'm going to sell it and keep these two without even testing. It would have creases in bad places. This thing..........whew it's nice.

God please a podium in 2021 if even just a little club TT. Ha ha!

Quote Reply
Re: LOL, I totally bought this...uhhmmm....skinsuit... [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now you need the matching helmet (incl. the white puffball at then end of the tail).

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: LOL, I totally bought this...uhhmmm....skinsuit... [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's amazing!

Please post a photo wearing it when it arrives.
Quote Reply
Re: LOL, I totally bought this...uhhmmm....skinsuit... [TriTrainTom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriTrainTom wrote:
That's amazing!

Proof or it’s all fake!
Quote Reply
Re: LOL, I totally bought this...uhhmmm....skinsuit... [Cptnemo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cptnemo wrote:
TriTrainTom wrote:
That's amazing!

Proof or it’s all fake!

Will do. I have a white POC Tempor, so that should color match pretty well.
Quote Reply
Re: LOL, I totally bought this...uhhmmm....skinsuit... [Cptnemo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cptnemo wrote:
TriTrainTom wrote:
That's amazing!

Proof or it’s all fake!

Totally wearing this to all the local club TT's. Even came with matching Santa's boots Nopinz/Aerocoach shoe/sock cover things.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
Cptnemo wrote:
TriTrainTom wrote:
That's amazing!

Proof or it’s all fake!

Totally wearing this to all the local club TT's. Even came with matching Santa's boots Nopinz/Aerocoach shoe/sock cover things.

Now if it only came with an aerodynamic beard.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: LOL, I totally bought this...uhhmmm....skinsuit... [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
burnthesheep wrote:
Cptnemo wrote:
TriTrainTom wrote:
That's amazing!

Proof or it’s all fake!

Now if it only came with an aerodynamic beard.

My POC Tempor helmet is white. Should set it off nicely for full crazy.

Need some aero reindeer out front that appear to be pulling you along. I could print some decals for the extensions that has reindeer on it.

And put a little gift bag in my BTS bottle rack.

When I bought it I didn't know it was coming with the matching shoe/sock cover things. For the price, I just couldn't say no. I don't care how silly it would look.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That’s just brilliant.
Quote Reply
Re: LOL, I totally bought this...uhhmmm....skinsuit... [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Priceless! I needed a good laugh after yesterday. You need to start each of your TT's with a good 'ole Ho! Ho! Ho!
Quote Reply
Re: LOL, I totally bought this...uhhmmm....skinsuit... [JoelO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JoelO wrote:
Priceless! I needed a good laugh after yesterday. You need to start each of your TT's with a good 'ole Ho! Ho! Ho!

Yes, this.

Instead of "3 ... 2... 1.... beep"

it needs to be "ho ..... ho ..... ho ....""
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think that if Nopinz offered these SantaSuits up on their website, they would sell quite well

Amateur recreational hobbyist cyclist
https://www.strava.com/athletes/337152
https://vimeo.com/user11846099
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The shoe covers really make the outfit!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It came with shoe covers too? What a score!
Good stuff
Quote Reply
Re: LOL, I totally bought this...uhhmmm....skinsuit... [mcalista] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mcalista wrote:
JoelO wrote:

Yes, this.

Instead of "3 ... 2... 1.... beep"

it needs to be "ho ..... ho ..... ho ....""
or HO Ho Go :-)
Quote Reply
Re: LOL, I totally bought this...uhhmmm....skinsuit... [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lacticturkey wrote:
Good stuff

Ebay listed it as the "flowsuit". I got one of those on Blackfriday for a great deal from them. This one from Ebay came in and that's what it appears to be.

The non-discounted retail on a flowsuit (if that's what this one is) is like 300 GBP. The non-discounted retail on the shoe covers is like 60 GBP. It was buy it now for 99 GBP for all of that.

It has the number pocket on the back also.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Shoe Covers!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

You Sir are awesome!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
lacticturkey wrote:
Good stuff

Ebay listed it as the "flowsuit". I got one of those on Blackfriday for a great deal from them. This one from Ebay came in and that's what it appears to be.

The non-discounted retail on a flowsuit (if that's what this one is) is like 300 GBP. The non-discounted retail on the shoe covers is like 60 GBP. It was buy it now for 99 GBP for all of that.

It has the number pocket on the back also.

That's not a number pocket, it's to store the nice/naughty list.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply