Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

LBL on OLN US
Quote | Reply
Was LBL on oln yesterday? I set the Tivo up to record the 2-3am showing to see Tyler take the win and when I go to watch the show it wasn't LBL as listed. Was the 7-8pm showing actually LBL? Anyone know if it will be on again? Thanks

A
Quote Reply
Re: LBL on OLN US [NJbiker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apparently it is next Thursday. I think OLN had not originally planned to show LBL at all, so there seems to have been some scrambling to get the rights.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Re: LBL on OLN US [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A customer told me it was on yesterday but that was not confirmed. I definately want to see it. Incredible. Have you guys seen the race photos on the Cervelo website? Awesome.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure I saw it advertised on OLN yesterday as the "Race of the Week." I think that makes it a 7pm on some Thursday, probably the next one coming, the 8th? Check you local listings.....Summer Sports Zone had some highlights of the race....exciting to see the bike I will hopefully be riding later today come across the line first!!!

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars, the rest I just squandered" -George Best
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had some bad experiences recording OLN on Tivo. I don't know why, but it seems like the data that comes in on DSS from OLN is not as accurate as with other networks.
Quote Reply
Re: LBL on OLN US [keyster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
La Flech Wellum? SP was on last night and Liege is on May 8--Check OLNTV.com is their website.
Quote Reply