Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

LA bike rentals.... nothing bigger than 56???
Quote | Reply
Anyone have suggestions on good road bike rental options in LA (ideally near Malibu but sounds like I can't be too picky)?

I ride a 58.... called Serious Cycling and Hellen's and both say that they don't have anything that would fit me.

Seems kind of crazy.. I've rented bikes in at least half a dozen US cities and never had any issues with this.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: LA bike rentals.... nothing bigger than 56??? [bigredrude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When are you coming, and for how long?
Quote Reply
Re: LA bike rentals.... nothing bigger than 56??? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I get there next Monday, but looking for a bike from Mar 6-9th..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe Beverly Hills Bike Shop. They have rentals and delivery & Pick up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be able to help out, but you would have to drive up to Dan and I's place in the high desert(1 1/2 hours inland from LAX) to get the bike. If you don't figure out something out, I will talk to Dan and see what we can do..
Quote Reply
Re: LA bike rentals.... nothing bigger than 56??? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's very kind of you to offer! Let me see what I can find and if I have no luck I'll reach out to you. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cynergy cycles in Santa Monica has rentals larger than 56. Unfortunately looking at their online booking tool the 58 is unavailable some of the days you want it. It looks like they have a 61 if that would work.

There are plenty of shops in the santa monica area. I just dont know which ones other than Helens and Cynergy have rentals.
Quote Reply