Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
LANCE 2010 TDF
Quote | Reply
Lance is the freak-en Man! Has never tested positive for shit, after 7 TDF wins! Takes 4 years off, bulks up and runs marathons, breaks collarbone and finishes 3rd after about 9 months of training. The greatest stage racer ever, cancer survivor, and inspiration to millions. Not to mention the gazillions of dollars he is raising for cancer research. So screw you douchey pricks who are continually wrong about this man. No one...NO ONE, is tested more, scrutinized more, or would be a bigger prize to bring down than LA.

Lance will win the 2010 TDF. You are wrong again in 358 days. I'll remind you again soon ;-0
Last edited by: giuseppe: Aug 1, 09 16:36
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE 2010 TDF [giuseppe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go lance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well except for the 6 positives in '99

In Reply To:
Lance is the freak-en Man! Has never tested positive for shit, after 7 TDF wins! Takes 4 years off, bulks up and runs marathons, breaks collarbone and finishes 3rd after about 9 months of training. The greatest stage racer ever, cancer survivor, and inspiration to millions. Not to mention the gazillions of dollars he is raising for cancer research. So screw you douchey pricks who are continually wrong about this man. No one...NO ONE, is tested more, scrutinized more, or would be a bigger prize to bring down than LA.

Lance will win the 2010 TDF. You are wrong again in 358 days. I'll remind you again soon ;-0

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE 2010 TDF [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whether he did or not, who knows, but Lance vs Contador in 10 will be great. Don't think he will win it, but you never know
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE 2010 TDF [stoecs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it will! hell it was great this year

In Reply To:
Whether he did or not, who knows, but Lance vs Contador in 10 will be great. Don't think he will win it, but you never know

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
armstrong isn't the greatest stage racer ever. armstrong has 7 grand tour wins while merckx has 11.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah, never testing positive means so much. just look at valaverde, ullrich, pantani, basso, riis, millar, and on, and on, and on.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lance was beaten in the summer of 2008 at the Leadville 100 by Dave Weins a retired Mtn biker in his early 40's who has a full time job.
Lance was bitter about that loss
Dave also beat Landis the year before.

So he has beaten 2 TDF winners

DAVE WEINS is da MAN!
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE 2010 TDF [race100] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Lance will take that winner spot in the leadville this year. He did comment "see you at leadville"...
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE 2010 TDF [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And he never raised 1 cent for cancer research. He raises money for "awareness" and "support" of cancer whatever that may be.
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE 2010 TDF [G-man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
And he never raised 1 cent for cancer research. He raises money for "awareness" and "support" of cancer whatever that may be.
Yeah, you're totally right, the guy has never done anything for cancer research...
http://www.livestrong.org/.../k.D25F/Research.htm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's a good point (as I twittle my Armstrong band from 2004...)

Way Too Far (WTF?) Racing
2011 Goal: Barkley Marathons
2012 Goal: Ironman
2013 Goal: RAAM
2014 Goal: Counseling
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Wow ...... clueless/speechless

---------------------------
"This wheel definitely beat the 808 in this test, no question, and I do commend Hed on producing a really fast wheel...the wheel is fast, I am not disputing that." - joshatzipp on the Stinger 9
My Website
HEDmafia.com
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE 2010 TDF [brentl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
yeah, never testing positive means so much. just look at valaverde, ullrich, pantani, basso, riis, millar, and on, and on, and on.....
Marion Jones never tested positive either. Then she went to jail.
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE 2010 TDF [brentl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jalabert is the man. He has run a faster marathon than Lance. He has raced in Hawaii. He also has never tested positive (and is probably just as clean as Lance... ;-) )
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Well said, my man!
Let's go Lance...
"F-N-A, Cotton"!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How is Lance going to actually win the Tour next year?

Is it going to be that he has 1 full year to fully prepare for it? What about Contador and Schleck? Do you think they arent going to improve, and somehow Lance will improve and decrease an obvious gap between the top riders.

I just wonder how Lance is going to beat 2 guys who are obviously better climbers than he is at this point in the game. As they should be, they have a full 10+ year advantage on him as he is basically an old guy at this stage and well past his prime (which makes his performance even better). Thats why I always wonder how Lance will make up a 5+ min gap? I just dont think Lance has it based on age. Contador and Andy Schleck are both going into their prime years, while Lance is well past it. I just dont think Lance can hang with either of those 2 riders in the mts. and that is where you win the Tour.

Edit: And this is not a knock on Lance. I'm not trying to be "anti-Lance". I just dont see how Lance is going to win based on his and his competition. Thats why I dont get the whole "Lance will win, because he just will". I'm just curious how he will win it? Based on what?

------------------
@brooksdoughtie
USAT-L2,Y&J; USAC-L2
http://www.aomultisport.com
Last edited by: bad929: Aug 1, 09 19:30
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE 2010 TDF [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Jalabert is the man. He has run a faster marathon than Lance. He has raced in Hawaii. He also has never tested positive (and is probably just as clean as Lance... ;-) )

x2

And didn't he have at least one stage win?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Triathlon is for people who can't handle drugs and alcohol." -IMFL t-shirt

The Dude Abides...
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE 2010 TDF [bad929] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Based on the same certainties pointing out towards him winning in 2009 of course...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Based on the same certainties pointing out towards him winning in 2009 of course...
LOL, the old "Lance will win, because he will win" and if you dont think he will win, well your anti Cancer and anti Lance.

------------------
@brooksdoughtie
USAT-L2,Y&J; USAC-L2
http://www.aomultisport.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally some who makes sense...

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tour De Lancador 2010...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Should be another interesting Tour!! I see that Versus is covering the Tour of Ireland this year. Seems Lance is good for ratings!
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE 2010 TDF [bad929] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL, the old "Lance will win, because he will win" and if you dont think he will win, well your anti Cancer and anti Lance.

You forgot anti-American.

But I still want him to win. . .
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE 2010 TDF [race100] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
but is weins clean?

=)

In Reply To:
Lance was beaten in the summer of 2008 at the Leadville 100 by Dave Weins a retired Mtn biker in his early 40's who has a full time job.
Lance was bitter about that loss
Dave also beat Landis the year before.

So he has beaten 2 TDF winners

DAVE WEINS is da MAN!

Quote Reply

Prev Next