Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kudos to Vision Tech USA
Quote | Reply
I just wanted everyone to know about my incredible experience with Vision Tech USA. I had heard on this forum about the existence of 1 1/8" Vision Tech Tri-Max plus bars, and the difficulty associated with finding them.

So, I called Vision Tech and spoke with Peter Frai who re-defines customer service. It turned out that they had just completed a batch of 1 1/8" bars and Peter didn't expect them to sit around for long.

Peter did a complete measurement analysis on my set-up and fitted me with a set of 1 1/8" bars with deluxe LOW armrests that sit low and tight to the drops. The bars are amazing and my experience with Peter was first rate. Being a triathelete himself, Peter was able to make several recommendations that greatly improved the comfort and aerodynamics of my current setup.

Thanks to Vision Tech USA and especially Peter Frai.
They really helped me get the fastest, most comfortable set-up possible.

=============
Adam Duncan
New York, NY
Quote Reply
Re: Kudos to Vision Tech USA [aduncan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adam -

How long ago did you speak and buy the bars from Peter?
Quote Reply
Re: Kudos to Vision Tech USA [Bri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bars arrived this monday. We spoke about a week before that. If you are interested in 1 1/8" bars, I would give him a call. He may still have some.

Note: You need to go through you local Vision Tech dealer or one of the web sites that sell VT. (ie you can't buy them directly from Peter.)

Hope this helps!

=============
Adam Duncan
New York, NY
Quote Reply
Re: Kudos to Vision Tech USA [aduncan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aduncan-
I have the same aerobars. I got a new bike about two months ago and had those bars put on. Very different, but I love them. I was wondering what kind of computer you put on and where you put it. I found that my computer from my old bike did not fit on. Any help or suggestions?

Quote Reply
Re: Kudos to Vision Tech USA [haennp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't mounted my computer on the bars yet. I know that Vision makes its own mount to fit the bars, but I didn't order one. I have a Profile Design computer mount that I used on my old setup that I am going to try to use again. I am going to mount the computer this weekend. I'll post to let you know how it goes.

=============
Adam Duncan
New York, NY
Quote Reply