Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kona FORM Social Swims
Quote | Reply
Hi Everyone!

This is Scott Dickens from FORM! Our CEO, Dan Eisenhardt, and myself will be in Kona from Oct. 3rd to 6th.

We are going to be doing some swims at the Kona Community Aquatic Centre and wanted to get the word out to this group and invite anyone who is interested to come join us. We will have demo goggles to try out and we will be available to answer any questions you might have. The demo goggles will have some pre loaded workouts to try and various distances so if you want to try our guided workout experience, you can do that and then do your own swim session after if you like.

The days and times we are going to go swimming are:
Monday - 1:30 - 2:30pm (Given we land on time)
Tuesday - 7:30 - 9:00am
Wednesday - 7:30 - 9:00am

Drop a thread and let us know if you are interested in joining!

Thanks,

Scott
Last edited by: FORMSwim: Sep 28, 22 11:17
Quote Reply
Re: Kona FORM Social Swims [FORMSwim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still working on my schedule but I'll probably show up for one of these. I can even bring my own Form goggles.

Too old to go pro but doing it anyway
http://instagram.com/tgarvey4
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for hosting - I’m planning to join in one of the sessions.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona FORM Social Swims [MrRabbit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amazing, thanks for joining, looking forward to meeting you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We will have some pre built small workouts in the goggles for users to try if you have never tried the guided workout experience with FORM. It's amazing and it like the ERG mode of swimming!

With our newest feature, Custom Workout Builder, you can load your own workouts from your coach, edit any FORM workout, or create one from scratch.

Come by and test them out, we will have a Kona Special as well!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Scott- Thanks for doing this. Would be great to come meet you guys early on Tuesday morning. Cheers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd love to give them a try!

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would love to join you one of the days!
Quote Reply
Re: Kona FORM Social Swims [WhatTheTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for those who have replied and are going to come join for a social swim.

For the demo pairs, I am going to create a few sample workouts for those who have never tried our guided workouts in the goggles, which is just a game changer!

I will have a simple workout that is basically just a warm up of 200m so if you want to try and then do your own swim you can, as well as a 500m short workout and a 1000m workout.

Which days is everyone looking to join?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FORMSwim wrote:
Thanks for those who have replied and are going to come join for a social swim.

For the demo pairs, I am going to create a few sample workouts for those who have never tried our guided workouts in the goggles, which is just a game changer!

I will have a simple workout that is basically just a warm up of 200m so if you want to try and then do your own swim you can, as well as a 500m short workout and a 1000m workout.

Which days is everyone looking to join?
I'm aiming for Tuesday, but have to return a bunch of rental tables and chairs after the Slowtwitch Party the day before...
Thanks for doing this, Scott.
KS

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Scott,

I am interested in giving the Form goggles a try and will join one of the swims, most likely on Tuesday. Where will it be held?

Jason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Everyone!

My apologies for not putting this in the first message, but the social swims will be at the Kona Community Aquatic Centre. Access is free to everyone. And the address is: Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, United States
Link and map.

We will have demo goggles with 3 preloaded test workouts you can try at various lengths:
1) Sample 200m warm up
2) Short 500m workout
3) A 1000m small workout

Looking forward to Kona!
Last edited by: STConcierge: Sep 28, 22 10:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is a subscription needed to join the group swim? /pink

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Kona FORM Social Swims [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No subscription or membership needed to join. Just bringing all the FORMies together and those who want to learn more about FORM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just a couple days away from Kona!

A quick update we are aiming to be at pool Tuesday and Wednesday morning from 7:30-9am. We will have demo goggles available to use and test. This is an informal session and if people want to swim together and do a joint workout, that is awesome! And if others are looking to just test the goggles and do their own thing, that is awesome too!

The Monday session from 1:30-2:30pm is dependent on our on time arrival for flights and baggage, so guarantees.

Looking forward to next week!

Let us know if you have any questions
Last edited by: FORMSwim: Sep 28, 22 11:10
Quote Reply