Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Knowledge about Stradalli Frame
Quote | Reply
Anyone have any experience/opinion with Stradalli complete setup or frame?
Quote Reply
Re: Knowledge about Stradalli Frame [F16kidd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe ask rruff I think he has a TT bike from them.

Louis :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Read their Yelp reviews before purchasing. Lots of issues that would be enough to steer me away.

They look like open mold Chinese frames. Their MTB line looks like something out of 2002.
Quote Reply
Re: Knowledge about Stradalli Frame [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are open mold. Buying from them gives you a branded paint job, and someone in the US to deal with.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Dengfu that is just like this one, only in nice UD gloss with a threaded BB, and no bars. That one is for sale, BTW (size M). Great shape.

And I bought one of these used. It's the easily the most rebadged TT frame made. Painted over the ugly logos, replaced the fork with a 3T Funda Team, faired in the back of the crown, modded a stem to integrate, and use my own bars. I guess I was bored. I never rode it in its original guise, but I like it now (thank gawd!).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The bars on both bikes suck... chunky and limited adjustment. With the 2nd one (Phantom II) you are stuck with the original stem unless you also replace the fork, since it is cut short to fit that integrated stem. So make sure the stack-reach works for you. You can put any normal bars on either frame.

Any questions, just ask...
Quote Reply
Re: Knowledge about Stradalli Frame [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the inputs and feedback! I think I'm leaning towards a Canyon.
Quote Reply