Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Knee Pain
Quote | Reply
Can someone tell me what my problem and solution may be? I have sharp pain under my right knee cap when I put high torque on the crank while cycling or when I trail run up steep rocks or hills. It only hurts when I put a lot of torque on my right leg. Any idea what may be causing this and how I can fix it?

Anyone else dealt with this before?
Quote Reply
Re: Knee Pain [Power] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hurt my knee racing my TT bike. Pushing to big a gear. Wound up getting the knee cleaned of anything floating around. Much better but not entirely pain free. Spinning is always easier on your knees.
Quote Reply
Re: Knee Pain [jellybelly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you! What is a cleaning? Is this a big deal? How long was your recovery?

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sometimes knee pain on the bike results from being too far forward. That happened to me but luckily I remembered that jewel, moved it and pain is gone. Not sur eon the run, but it may be carry over from the bike issue? Have a good fitter look at you.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Knee pain can be caused debris floating around in the joint. A Pro cyclist was hit by a drinks cart on a plane and had issues. I just pushed to much and had damage. Pain would come and go on the bike. I had the surgery in December 5-10 years ago and was riding the trainer easy 20 min 10 days after surgery. Hope that helps.
Last edited by: jellybelly: Mar 13, 21 17:58
Quote Reply
Re: Knee Pain [jellybelly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for sharing!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 Thanks hope all goes well.
Quote Reply