Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kickr core all of the sudden not connecting to Zwift
Quote | Reply
As the subject says, all of the sudden my kickr core is not connecting to Zwift (or Wahoo app). It worked fine for months then dropped the connection during a ride earlier this week and have tried just about everything I have been able to find online and nothing has worked.

It shows it is connected but the rider doesnt move nor does the power, cadence, or speed. I use an ANT to connect to my PC. Anyone experience this and able to resolve?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Kickr core all of the sudden not connecting to Zwift [jonnies] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
same issue--i am able to connect through the zwift companion app--no idea why the kickr core wont connect direct to cpu anymore--i run zwift through my laptop

jonnies wrote:
As the subject says, all of the sudden my kickr core is not connecting to Zwift (or Wahoo app). It worked fine for months then dropped the connection during a ride earlier this week and have tried just about everything I have been able to find online and nothing has worked.

It shows it is connected but the rider doesnt move nor does the power, cadence, or speed. I use an ANT to connect to my PC. Anyone experience this and able to resolve?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Kickr core all of the sudden not connecting to Zwift [jonnies] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could be a faulty unit. I had the same problem with mine a while back. Got a new on warranty. I thouht this problem was solved on newer units.

Are you using an old model?

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/...2018-kickr-core.html

Regards
Johan
Quote Reply