Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kickr Core and Zwift questions
Quote | Reply
I did a search and sent my questions to Wahoo but I'm looking for any additional help.

I just bought a Kickr Core after having an Elite Direto for 3 years.

I have the latest firmware update and I read that it includes cadence. I can't get the cadence to work. Does it only work on bluetooth and not ANT? Do I need any additional sensors?

I ask this question because the Core feels harder than the Direto and my avatar on Zwift stands a lot. It stood all the way up the Alp du Zwift and I have compact gearing, I'm a light rider and I spin in the 90's when I go up the Alp. I tried adjusting the difficulty setting on Zwift and my avatar still stands a lot. Doesn't this mean Zwift or the trainer thinks I'm pedaling slower the 75 rpm?

I'm wondering if my avatar standing a lot is tied in with the information not correct between the trainer and Zwift. I do not have any other means to measure power.

I performed a spin down, but what do you do with that information? Is it to be interpreted in any way?

I've heard of people doing a spin down through Zwift, is this possible? I haven't seen any way to do it.
Quote Reply
Re: Kickr Core and Zwift questions [damn lucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At the main sensor page on Zwift make sure that you select ‘cadence’ and then your Kickr. At first install, Zwift defaulted to power sensor only and did not auto select the cadence portion of my Kickr.

Also if you select the ‘wrench’ icon next to the Kickr power meter in Zwift sensor screen, you can perform the spin down through Zwift.
Quote Reply
Re: Kickr Core and Zwift questions [Strugglebeast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!
Quote Reply