Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Just say no it integrated speedos covering your bottom bracket
Quote | Reply
These are so lame. Why is everyone sswitching to one piece tri-suits? It makes about as much sense as making a bike out of jello. When you switch to intigrated tri-suits You are left with few options to switch and mix/match. They are horrible and should all be dropped.

Why am I so angry? Whatever happened to the two piece tri suit? They were the gear of real Triathletes. Not afraid to show off their belly buttons. And ladies, do you really want to be running around in some off color one piece that looks like a slug in slow motion? Break free, Everyone, return tothose glorious mis-matched bottoms and tops. Yellow jersies, and bright red bottoms. Turn some heads going blue butt, and green singlet.

These one-piece are all a conspiracy by manufacturers/ they want you to buy a one-piece and then rip it in your wetsuit, then you have to buy a whole new one piece. Maybe if they were to promise that they'd replace it and include a new wetsuit I might change my mind. But until then, fluant the gut, parade those thighs, and occasionally flash that crevice.

(Offered all in some sort of humor, because I'm really, really board.)
Quote Reply
Re: Just say no it integrated speedos covering your bottom bracket [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Easy answer: Trinny and Susannah (see the UK version of What Not to Wear) wouldn't let me.

I'm a tall girl and have about an inch and a half total between the top of my hipbones and the bottom of my ribcage. A one piece creates a certain air of mystery around the abdomen, and suggests that I might actually have a waist. Two pieces, even if I had the body fat percentage of Paula Radcliffe (and I'm far from that) simply look horrible on someone with as short a torso as I've got because they creast additional horizontal lines, when any torso lines shuld be vertical to make that part of my body look longer.

Also from a drag standpoint. In the water, there is an increase in drag with a two piece compared to a one piece because the waistband of the two piece catches water when it shouldn't. There's a reason why two pieces never became common for women in the swim world even though they're allowed under FINA rules.
Last edited by: FLA Jill: Aug 22, 03 10:33
Quote Reply
Re: Just say no it integrated speedos covering your bottom bracket [FLA Jill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those damn integrated Speedos make it SO hard to pee! I refuse to go little potty (or big potty for that matter) in my race outfit!.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Just say no it integrated speedos covering your bottom bracket [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree, don't like those one piece tri suits either. Thanks for bringing it up. Nice to know that I'm not alone.
Quote Reply
Re: Just say no it integrated speedos covering your bottom bracket [Record9ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree - it is hard to go potty in the one-pieces. I wear them just the same, but gosh darn it, I hate hunching over like that - just looks plain wierd!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Animal!!!
Quote Reply