Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage?
Quote | Reply
maybe it has already been deleted or decreed from on high that we can't talk about it, but if this was any other endurance athlete he / she would be getting torched right now.

If I believe Big Matty got killed for doing some moto pacing with a known doper....people went apesh!t over it.

I am probably just late to the party and will get banned soon for bringing it up

Jordan Rapp ★ ‏@rappstar11h
Thank you @lancearmstrong & family for nice dinner overlooking Kona. Quentin especially enjoyed having some playmates besides boring parents

Tim

Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [RockChalk1406] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So they had dinner, big deal. Reed wasn't that big a deal either, people blew it up into more than it was, probably because he was actually training and not just being social.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please ban OP. I thought we were down the road on LA.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was kind of wondering the same thing this morning, but then I thought about it and they are just two dudes who (I would imagine) have history and happen to work out with schedule/training/appearances/location. Maybe for World Bicycle thing that Rapp does?

"Grind it til' you find it..."
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [Mvitale24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mvitale24 wrote:

Ban me for my question? Why?....I am not bringing it up to talk about Lance, I am bringing it up to talk about Jordan. Hanging out with the biggest sport cheat known to man is worth talking about, if he wants to keep any credibility, in my opinion.

If Lance is the kind of guy a pro triathlete (or any athlete) wants to be associated with, I think it is worth a discussion. Especially among a bunch of tri-geeks here on st.com

Tim

Last edited by: RockChalk1406: Jun 10, 13 13:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mvitale24 wrote:

Why, because he called out the O' Sacred one of ST Rappstar? Seems like a legit post to me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who cares??
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [TylerJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that the bigger news here is that Jordan actually eats.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mvitale24 wrote:

It's funny to me that, with less than 200 posts on this forum, you think you somehow have the ability to request people get banned.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jordan hangs out with LA and is good buddies Sutton who is a child molester. He has zero credibility.
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [Fruitcake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fruitcake wrote:
Mvitale24 wrote:

Why, because he called out the O' Sacred one of ST Rappstar? Seems like a legit post to me

It's got nothing to do with Rappstar. The topic reminds me of an "Us Weekly" headline. I have a hard time believing that anybody would give a damn who's having dinner with LA. What did you think Jordan wore out? I wonder what they had ate. I wonder if LA injected JA before or after dinner. Then again, those rag tag magazines line my wife's bedside table so I guess I should believe it. Carry on...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
By their friends you shall know them.
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [SurfingLamb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope they shared a beer or two together.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Devlin [ In reply to ]
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder if it was Mich Ultra?

You guys need a new witch hunt.

And everyone has a crazy uncle sutton that we don't take our eyes off of at the family party...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm outraged that, uh, two dudes had dinner together. Yeah, that's it.
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [prattzc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was thinkin more like an IPA.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Skip to :13 into this video for the outrage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Devlin wrote:
Please clarify: Are you saying that Jordan visits Lance for doping help?

John

Are you asking me to clarify? I have no reason to believe Jordan has or would ever cheat. I didn't call him a cheat. I simply wanted to know why this wasn't being discussed on ST?

If I was a professional athlete, specifically in an endurance sport, LA is the last person I would ever associate with. If that tweet was sent out most any other pro, I think they would be getting carved to pieces on this forum.

Tim

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RockChalk1406 wrote:
Are you asking me to clarify? I have no reason to believe Jordan has or would ever cheat. I didn't call him a cheat. I simply wanted to know why this wasn't being discussed on ST?

No. I was referring to mvitale's post where he asked if LA injected JR before or after dinner.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, I don't get this.

If you are a clean athlete, do you thing that LA doesn't have any useful, non-ped related infor to pass on?

Besides the drugs, he's a superior athlete. He still has thousands of hours of training and tips to pass on. He has first hand knowledge of events that most will never see with their own eyes.

There is still a lot one can learn from LA, "it's not "all" about the ped's".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Knowing what we know about Lance and his liking for fine women, I'd be interested to hear from Jordan whether king ball hit on Momma.

:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RockChalk1406 wrote:
Devlin wrote:
Please clarify: Are you saying that Jordan visits Lance for doping help?

John

No one gives a shit?

Personally, I would welcome the opportunity for dinner with any ex Pro-tour cyclist. They haven't called yet...
Last edited by: gregf83: Jun 10, 13 13:36
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [prattzc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was so outraged when I read Rappstar's tweet that I was about to go out and shoot every dog within a 10-mile radius of my house, but then it occurred to me that their kids had a play-date. Talk about taking the outrage wind out of my give-a-shit sails.
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I'm glad I called that guy"
Quote Reply

Prev Next