Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

JolandaLand (Jolanda Neff YouTube series)
Quote | Reply
Jolanda is great. Terrific personality, amazing skills, AND she trains in Pisgah NF with her boyfriend (who lives there) Luca Shaw. She suffered a pretty awful crash in December while training in Pisgah, and "luckily" does not have to worry about getting back in shape in time for the Olympics this year...

Quote Reply
Re: JolandaLand (Jolanda Neff YouTube series) [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She is really an positive role model (winning or losing, injured or not) and a class act all the way.
Quote Reply
Re: JolandaLand (Jolanda Neff YouTube series) [Runguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Watched the video a few days ago and just finished reading the interview on Pinkbike, so glad to read that her spleen has healed! She’s a super positive person and I can’t wait for XC....whenever that is
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for sharing. She is awesome both as a positive person and mountain biker.

And I LOVE the Pisgah area.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for sharing. Wish her a fast recovery back to the top.

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, good watch. Missing Women’s XC this year but with Jolanda and Pauline injured and Olympic year was going to be different. Now with it being delayed until next year can’t see the series as anything but amazing, competitive racing - even better than before if that is even possible.

I miss you "Sports Night"
Last edited by: Quo Vadimus: Apr 12, 20 7:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven't heard of her before, but enjoyed the video and will make sure I check out future videos. It seemed very professionally done.

Probably should stay away from the motorbike though, my heart was in my mouth when they brought it home haha.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Responding generally to the thread...

For those who don't know, women's World Cup XC racing is some of the most exciting bike racing you'll ever watch. Once they're back racing, RedBull broadcasts the races live. You can watch past races now at redbull.com. Jolanda has secured many races with her technical skills and has really forced all her competitors to step up their own skill levels to match her. While good climbers will always be at the front of any XC mtb race, you can no longer get away with average technical ability due, in large part, to her.

Jim Manton / ERO Sports
Quote Reply