Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Jim doing Phil G's Fit Adjustment
Quote | Reply
Just watching Gaimon's latest YouTube post, and there's a segment of at Jim@EROsports' fit studio.

https://www.youtube.com/...PhilGaimon&t=310

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Jim doing Phil G's Fit Adjustment [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw that, sweet garage set up he's got there! Phil's definitely got the everesting record. The smirk at the end said it all!
Quote Reply
Re: Jim doing Phil G's Fit Adjustment [TommyBTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Iā€™m just amazed that Philā€™s body picked up on such a small change and started acting up. I donā€™t think that is necessarily uncommon, especially for professional athletes, but I just found it interesting because I know Iā€™m never anywhere close to that level of detail setting up my bikes and pedals. Good for Jim at ERO for figuring that out and getting some great publicity.

I agree with you re the smirk at the end. I bet he got the record - again. Hope he gets to enjoy it a little longer than last time if thatā€™s the case.
Quote Reply
Re: Jim doing Phil G's Fit Adjustment [TommyBTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TommyBTri wrote:
I saw that, sweet garage set up he's got there! Phil's definitely got the everesting record. The smirk at the end said it all!

My temporary Covid studio...LOL. Iā€™ve slowly taken over the whole garage over the past few months, and the wife has been very patient. Though, at the very height of the pandemic, Iā€™ve been given permission to resume operations at the velodrome. Go figure. Not going back just yet, but that location will reopen.

Funny story about the garage setup. We needed to get it ready for a film shoot (which will be all over the Internet late next month), so I cleared it out, built up the shelving (itā€™s basically an IKEA showroom in there), and made the ā€œbackgroundā€ look as professional as possible. Big Hollywood film crew comes in: cameras, lighting, sound... the whole works. Neighbors are wondering what the f*$k is going on. Iā€™m very proud of myself for setting everything up. First thing the director says, ā€œCan we rearrange this?ā€ šŸ˜Ÿ The only background they wanted to see, which I was trying to hide, was a wall the kids painted many years ago when they were young. Itā€™s the wall thatā€™s behind me in Philā€™s video. Took me a few hours to put everything back together after we wrapped.

Jim Manton / ERO Sports
Quote Reply
Re: Jim doing Phil G's Fit Adjustment [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim@EROsports wrote:
TommyBTri wrote:

My temporary Covid studio...LOL. Iā€™ve slowly taken over the whole garage over the past few months, and the wife has been very patient. Though, at the very height of the pandemic, Iā€™ve been given permission to resume operations at the velodrome. Go figure. Not going back just yet, but that location will reopen.

Funny story about the garage setup. We needed to get it ready for a film shoot (which will be all over the Internet late next month), so I cleared it out, built up the shelving (itā€™s basically an IKEA showroom in there), and made the ā€œbackgroundā€ look as professional as possible. Big Hollywood film crew comes in: cameras, lighting, sound... the whole works. Neighbors are wondering what the f*$k is going on. Iā€™m very proud of myself for setting everything up. First thing the director says, ā€œCan we rearrange this?ā€ šŸ˜Ÿ The only background they wanted to see, which I was trying to hide, was a wall the kids painted many years ago when they were young. Itā€™s the wall thatā€™s behind me in Philā€™s video. Took me a few hours to put everything back together after we wrapped.

I have a Ikea showroom in my garage/studio as well... useful storage. Need to paint it all green to green screen it out for fit videos on IG LOL.

E

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

ā€œYou are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.ā€
Quote Reply