Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

JOF 55 dimensions
Quote | Reply
Can anyone out there tell me the dimension of the JOF55 from the saddle nose to the furtherst point where the saddle rails are flat (ie how far forward can i get the nose vs the seat post clamp).

Why I ask:
I currently have an Adamo Prologue on the TT bike (the bike design is not as modern as some, so the seat tube angle is slacker than on most these days, plus the aero post can't be flipped around (= can't use a layback post flipped forward). I've relatively long legs / femurs which pushes the post up further = back a bit more too.

I see the general dimensions on the webs sites and rail length (105 mm) but I don't have any clue where that starts or ends vs the tip of the saddle.

My thinking (short of a new bike purchase - which won't get through the finance committee review !) is that a saddle that can be pushed further forward another couple of cm may just do it for me (and I like the split nose design - they help me be less 'all squashed up' down there, so to speak.

Thanks for any help.
Quote Reply
Re: JOF 55 dimensions [BobAjobb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Measured mine, and from tip of saddle nose, the rear bend in the saddle rails starts a little more than 17cm behind the saddle nose. There are also mounting marks on one of the saddle rails, and I'd say the furthest rear mark is about 15cm behind the tip of the saddle. Will try to add a pic..

Last edited by: ols: Nov 20, 18 17:52
Quote Reply
Re: JOF 55 dimensions [ols] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great. Thanks very much.
Quote Reply