Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

It is time to play everyone's favorite game
Quote | Reply
Critic my fit! (applause, whistles,) Enter game show host...

Not sure if I will get more cheers or jeers for that one. ST crowd can be tough to hook at times.

Over the last year and a half I have have been on an extensive fitting adventure. Can dive into that if anyone cares to hear.

Anyways, wanted to throw it out there to the ST brain trust for critiquing what I have arrived at:

Details:
height 5'5"
51cm p3
Dash stock stage saddle
slammed stem on dust cap, no spacers, -17, 120mm stem
Felt Bayonet aero bar 38cm
Sonic Ergo 50 degree profile design extensions with rests and pads
150mm cranks
Messy basement - haven't finished pain cave yet

Thank you for taking the time to look and providing feedback.

https://youtu.be/0Kma7u8w2D4[/url]
Quote Reply
Re: It is time to play everyone's favorite game [dcolv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe a little more reach or move the saddle back.
Quote Reply
Re: It is time to play everyone's favorite game [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the feedback.
Thinking 1cm or less? Better to move saddle or move to longer stem?

Reason I am asking, I have the pads maxed all the way forward, so I can't just push the pads and extensions forward. I have a 130mm stem I can swap on. Other than that I only have saddle rail aft fit range.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks pretty good. You are quite forward on the saddle; typically there'd be a bit more saddle under you (similar to where you shift to 6sec. into the video before sliding forward). My question is, is that position comfortable and sustainable for you? If it is, you are all set. If not are you getting arm fatigue supporting yourself, or too much pressure on the small contact area on the saddle?

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
About nine seconds in, you slid back on the saddle, then slowly moved forward a bit to your original starting position. If that means you aren't comfortable: Fix that. If it was just a fluke, and you are otherwise comfortable and powerful in that position: It looks fine.

(Says me... who knows nothing. I'm just a dude on the internet, and you shouldn't trust my opinion :-))

-Mark Rebuck, http://www.markrebuck.com/
Quote Reply