Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
It's the season for nutritional user reviews. Who wants free stuff?
Quote | Reply
we're going to be picking teams for user reviews. so that you know how this works:

1. i tell you, here on the forum, about a product that needs users, and lay out the parameters/qualifications.
2. you declare your interest to the product's manager, with a short bio.
3. the product manager chooses his 3 or 5 or 10 or however many applicants he needs.
4. you are sent provision of product for, say, a month, or however long the test goes.
5. you write up a review, however long or short you want, on the slowtwitch reader forum, on the thread calling for reviews.

this is how we test nutritional products here. the idea is for typical, training, average janes and joes with no skin in the game to test products and report on their utility, palatability, and whatever else you like/dislike.

this year i think we'll have as many as a half-dozen of these. electrolyte replacement. supplements. a number of things. we'll recruit for a day or two, then move to the next product, recruit for a day or two, the team is picked, onto the next product. and so forth.

you have to be a registered forum user to participate, because you'll post your review on the forum.

we'll probably start recruiting within a week. i won't know what the entire list of products are. i'll see if i can get one or two that will ship to canada. if there's a bunch of you in australia or new zealand or some other part of the world - if we get a critical mass in another country besides the U.S. - i'll see if i can find companies that will support user reviews in those countries. if you're not from the U.S. or canada and you want to be part of user review, why don't you post here and we'll see how many we have from your country?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Last edited by: Slowman: Feb 23, 15 15:30
Quote Reply
Re: It's the season for nutritional user reviews. Who wants free stuff? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One interested party here in the UK
Quote Reply
Re: It's the season for nutritional user reviews. Who wants free stuff? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another user interested in the US
Quote Reply
Re: It's the season for nutritional user reviews. Who wants free stuff? [imswimmer328] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested Canadian waiting in the wings.

Proudly sponsored by Orleans Cycles, Turbo Cranks, and the csdceo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested, I love research and analysis. Making it part of the training seems even more interesting.

Ironman Certified Coach

Currently accepting limited number of new athletes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. I don't have any particular favorites right now, so I'm all for trying new things!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested as well. I love to experiment :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. Getting tired of my go to choices
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd like to be the 1'st in line for any bourbon testing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sure, male in southern Maryland.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. Male from Florida
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested over here in NC
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like a fun and interesting experience. In Canada.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello, I would be interested. Based out of the U.S.

Insta: Trihennessy - Out Rival Racing Elite Team
- Roka - WattieInk - NormaTec - QUINTANA ROO - Profile Design - Pioneer - Gatorade Endurance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
likely the only mexican but a girl can dream...

http://harvestmoon6.blogspot.com
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katasmit

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll try it us
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am in for sure if you still need US people.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested and in the US.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested SoCal male.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sign me up

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm keen and in Brisbane, Aus.
Quote Reply
Re: It's the season for nutritional user reviews. Who wants free stuff? [Aspo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. Male from Spain
Quote Reply

Prev Next